Pair of AVVT 2a3 Tubes For Free!

neo33

These tubes are huge!

I am sure someone here will enjoy them as I have.

The requirements: You must be a 2-channel forum contributing member. You must have a love for tube amps. You must either pick up these tubes in California bay area or pay for shipping. You must give me a compelling reason why you want them. And you must not reveal my identity. The first one that met the above requirements with a PM to me will get these nice tubes.

----------------

On 7/20/2004 5:45:44 PM neo33 wrote:

These tubes are huge!

I am sure someone here will enjoy them as I have.

The requirements: You must be a 2-channel forum contributing member. You must have a love for tube amps. You must either pick up these tubes in California bay area or pay for shipping. You must give me a compelling reason why you want them. And you must not reveal my identity. The first one that met the above requirements with a PM to me will get these nice tubes.----------------

Neo,

I've already sent you PM. For the other 2A3 owners, I am also in the SF Bay area like Neo, but I have suggested that rather than take ownership of the AVVT's, I'd like to audition them for 30 days and pass them on to another 2A3 owner. A great opportunity to give everyone interested, the opportunity to experience them in their amp, to provide a better frame of reference to what they are currently using. It's better sharing the goodies and the experience.

Klipsch out.