Klipsch or SVS?

jono

I have an SVS sub, its awesome.. Sorry I didnt have an RSW12 before.. But, I did a lot of reasearch. Initially, I wanted to get an RSW10, but alot of people whove had both brands, said that the 20-39pc+ had an edge on the RSW12. Thats why I decided to funnel my cash towards an SVS anf forget the RSW10. So far I'm extremely happy, the bass is tight.. and when it gets low.. it gets LOW!! my whole living room shakes.. my couch shakes.. its great!

besides, for the RSW12 $$ you can get the SVS Ultra with the new TV-12 driver! 11.gif which will out perform the RSW15 and go lower. (from what I've heard)

Depending on what price you ultimately pay for the RSW-12, it is closest in price to the PB2 ( unless you pay list! ). I think either sub will blend well with your speakers. Dollar for dollar, the SVS's are hard to beat for extension and SPL. The Klipsch should have a much smaller footprint which should be considered, if space is an issue. Carl

----------------

On 8/6/2004 1:19:48 PM Juba310 wrote:

If you have enough money to put out for an RSW-12, why not consider a more expensive SVS model? You'll get more for your money.

----------------

Stop being a newbie SVS salesman,I read your posts and all read the same.Go back to the PM section.

LOL

I leave the forums for a few months and what do I see done to MY forum? Newbies taking over and running like chainsaw zombies from Doom 3 rushing at people with SVS chainsaws!

3.gif

I'm sorry you feel threatened by the fact that I like SVS, but that doesn't give you right to be a complete jerk.

Just because you have the time and other resources to dedicate your entire life to audio and posting on this forum, it doesn't make this "your" board. I'm pretty sure we'd know if it was, as the title would be something to the tune of

THE EAR'S BOARD!!! I AM INFALLIBLE. DISAGREE WITH ME = BAN

followed by gloating of all your marvelous material goods and you laughing at your own jokes.

----------------

On 8/6/2004 3:05:03 PM Juba310 wrote:

I'm sorry you feel threatened by the fact that I like SVS, but that doesn't give you right to be a complete jerk.

Just because you have the time and other resources to dedicate your entire life to audio and posting on this forum, it doesn't make this "your" board. I'm pretty sure we'd know if it was, as the title would be something to the tune of

followed by gloating of all your marvelous material goods and you laughing at your own jokes.

----------------

I just let him be. It's been said before. It's funny to read some of Ear's posts. He thinks everyone is a newbie. I wonder what he really does in his spare time...except when he's typing away at his computer (his female computer, he he he). Just kidding! I love that commercial!3.gif

----------------

On 8/6/2004 3:05:03 PM Juba310 wrote:

----------------

Tell me JubaJuba do you have any real experience with SVS and Klipsch RSW subs? Me feel threatened,do not kid yourself I could not care less.I am no Klipsch employee or do not work for SVS either.I mean who cares,you got all jumpy.I like to pull the thin threads that control you.

And yes on my board anyone who would dare disagree would be banned,locked in and key thrown and...flushed! Their location traced

----------------

On 8/6/2004 7:55:23 PM TheEAR wrote:

Tell me JubaJuba do you have any real experience with SVS and Klipsch RSW subs? Me feel threatened,do not kid yourself I could not care less.I am no Klipsch employee or do not work for SVS either.I mean who cares,you got all jumpy.I like to pull the thin threads that control you.

And yes on my board anyone who would dare disagree would be banned,locked in and key thrown and...flushed! Their location traced

----------------

You obviously cared enough to make a rebuttle 4.gif

And yes, I have had experience with both the SVS and RSW subs.