The Passion of the Christ

malechi

I bet their will be a re-release. This one as I know it doesn't have any commentary or interviews in it so you have to know theres got to be another, maybe with deleted scenes, alternate endings? OK.. lol maybe not an alternate ending :)

I have purchased this DVD but have yet to watch it. After going through the mess I have been going through lately I cannot believe the amount of pain Jesus had to endure. I have had some pretty painful moments with a tube in my side, and it just makes me think about all that pain he went through, all for a good cause of course :)

----------------

On 9/1/2004 7:50:14 AM marksdad wrote:

no, i would not count on an re-release, i prepurchased a copy from blockbuster, and it already has dd 5.1 and dts so it appears to have covered the bases
12.gif

----------------

I don't know if I'd consider DD and dts "covering all the bases." It's really hard to guess if there will be a special edition or not. It definitely would make sense to release something like that around Easter, or even Christmas for that matter. On the other hand, the movie kind of speaks for itself, and maybe Mel Gibson wanted the DVD that way. Only time will tell.

----------------

On 9/9/2004 10:09:22 PM wheelman wrote:

Haven't seen it yet, but I heard the book is better than the movie on this one.

----------------

I haven't read the book, but I have seen the movie..and let me tell you... after you see what happens..the book will never show you pain or make you feel as such after watching the movie.

----------------

On 9/11/2004 11:25:15 PM InnovaZero wrote:

----------------

On 9/9/2004 10:09:22 PM wheelman wrote:

Haven't seen it yet, but I heard the book is better than the movie on this one.

----------------

I haven't read the book, but I have seen the movie..and let me tell you... after you see what happens..the book will never show you pain or make you feel as such after watching the movie.

----------------

I am sure it's a very emotional movie it's a very emotional reality.

• 1 month later...