So what's new?

damonrpayne

I have been away from the forum for a while. I closed on some land, chose a builder and a plan, and am awaiting the sale of my home in order to start building the house that will provide a roof over my new home theater. Any new drama on the klipsch forums or is everyone (wisely) been enjoying the summer away from their computers?

damon: Welcome back and congrats on the acquisition! Yeah, the family and I spend last week away for the PC-environs in a small cottage we rented up at the lake. No phones either. It was really nice to get back to basics for a change.

Here is the general floorplan of the HT room. The house is a custom design and should be around 2600 sq ft plus the finished basement. As for equipment I'll be using what I have now plus a Stage One and pair of new K-horns when I get my '04 tax return.

Tomorrow is the first day the house is in the paper. I'm hoping for a quick sell.

post-12530-1381925780136_thumb.jpg

I've picked out the chairs, Berkline purple microfiber. For the other decorating my better half is going to sew some crushed velvet curtains, we are going to pain the walls a dark color and choose a dark carpet to go with it. I have several decorative things chosen already, my Klipsch plaque from the pilgramage, a big map of middle earth and some movie posters. Its going to have a "movie theater" look and feel.

damon: What a great room you are going to have! I am envious of the size. My theater loungers are micro-fiber too (Tomato Red) and I think you will like the material. It breathe's well when seated for long periods, is soft and if Scotch-guarded, spills clean up very quickly.

----------------

On 9/7/2004 7:51:52 PM damonrpayne wrote:

Dale how did you come by one!? I'm going to spend the next year trying to get mine!

----------------

From a very kind forum member [img src='http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/images/smilies/1.gif'>

I'll post some pic's once she's home and a public thank you as well .