Scoobie Doo 2 out this Tuesday - Guess I'm still a kid at heart

m00n

Man I used to love that show when I was young, I'm still a kid at 41. I saw the first movie at the theatre it was ok. Have not seen the second. Picked up the first one on DVD at a yard sale for $2.00. I believe the cartoon was better than the movie but the cartoon was better before they brought on Scrappy.

Grateful

----------------

On 9/11/2004 9:57:33 PM wheelman wrote:

I love it when their in the van and you think their smoking pot and their cooking food in it LOL.

----------------

"Quote - I know I'm just the who carries the bags". Now you don't think he was referring to luggage bags do you? 2.gif

Apparently there has been some small degree of various drug related innuendo's. I've heard in the last few years that there was some contraversy over the show. But as a kid I never caught onto them. Eh, I dunno just what I've heard.

----------------

On 9/11/2004 11:01:05 PM m00n wrote:

----------------

On 9/11/2004 9:57:33 PM wheelman wrote:

I love it when their in the van and you think their smoking pot and their cooking food in it LOL.

----------------

"Quote - I know I'm just the who carries the bags". Now you don't think he was referring to luggage bags do you?
2.gif

Apparently there has been some small degree of various drug related innuendo's. I've heard in the last few years that there was some contraversy over the show. But as a kid I never caught onto them. Eh, I dunno just what I've heard.

----------------

Yeah they always have the munchies and their always paranoid of ghost being around. Just like their stoned. Man can they eat! lol

velma.jpg

Am I wrong or does "Velma" look pretty hot this time around? Actually, actress Linda Cardellini who plays Velma is pretty hot to begin with:

26m.jpg

Regardless, both Scooby 1 and 2 are pretty cute movies and you can even watch them with your kids, so long as they aren't too young and easily scared by scary-looking monsters. I enjoyed both.

post-10177-1381925785152_thumb.jpg

Velma was supposed to be the first gay cartoon Character or was that Peppermint Patty on Charlie Brown?? lol

Anyhow, I watched it tonight.. Sound effects are killer... lots of bass too.. and Velma got a little skinnier, bigger boobs, and reminded me of a dark haired Britney Spears in that tight red leather cat suit outfit too... prrrrrrr fect!

Anyhow, the lesbian rumors will not follow her after this movie... YEOWSA

Indy: You might just have something there; In the actual 'Scooby Doo' animated cartoons, the "Velma" character did bear a close resembleance to the 'Saturday Night Live' character "Pat" (Julia Sweeney)! LOL 9.gif

velma-toon.jpg

pat.jpg

I bearly noticed Velma in the first movie. I too, noticed they "sexed-her-up" a bit in the second movie giving her less of a "teddy bear" shape and sporting some cleavage in some scenes:

velma-cleav.jpgpost-10177-1381925785206_thumb.jpg

get me a hot pick of Tuesday Wells ..and I will be in heaven!!

In the TV series Dobbie Gillis. Which featured a young beatnik Gilligan...

BTW...Dawn Wells, AKA:"Mary Ann" is a sweety on the radio here off and on. She seems well adjusted. As far as the Ginger vs Mary Ann... Mary Ann won that one big time!

Indy: You must mean Tuesday "Weld"?

Here's one for you both:

Tuesday Weld (Are you in Heaven yet, Indy?) Diana Rigg (as "Emma Peel")

tuesday_weld2.jpg

rigg.jpg

Dawn Wells was born and raised in Reno, Nevada. She now runs her own acting clinic and as you said stays quite active in the media.

post-10177-1381925785284_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Watched this last night on borrowed DVD...with SCRATCHES arggggg

Sound effects was better then average, Colors were amazing....

Story was Ehhhhhh OK.....

Worth a watch.....not sure I would buy unless real cheap for the kids....

There are some funny parts....But the Scooby CGI does not seem to be done as well as first one.....