WHO WANTS TO PARTEEEEEEEEY!

thebes

It's the weekend, the Twins are not mad at me (for the momment) so we've decided to throw a PARTEEEEY.

The tubes are warmned up the changer turned on, and oh, did I mention the Twins brought some friends with them? I didn't.

Well here's the story. Last weekend the Twins were at the first annual international Doublemint Chewing Gum Convention, right here in good old Washington, DC. They made some friends and brought them with them. Over there in the corner chatting away are the Colorado Twins, Heather and Bubbles. In the kitchen, pouring out the Pernod are our overseas friends from the world's major source of beautiful women: Paris, France.

"Colette, Francois una Pettite por favor, merci? Seavo plait, una word mit le membre de la Klipsh Forum cest plait."

"We We mon Thebes. 'Allo americans!!! Que'est le musik?"

It's raining outside so I can't grill, I'm low on booze and I have no snacks.

Got some Burning Spear on right now but the Twins have heard most of my music so what are you bringing to the party?

Oh, OH, Slammin's acting strange around Bubbles. Got to go. Don't bother knocking just come on in!

It's getting late, better slip in my disco jazz CD version of 'It's getting HOT in here (gonna take off all my clothers)"

Nice Frenchy-speak, monsieur Thebes! When around twins, one should always parle Francais!

I'll bring my Nikons next time so we have some delicious photos of the twins! I hear the twitterings of some doubters amongst the Forum members!

hehe, how about 99 red balloons (germain version), Or some retro late 70's early 80's punk rock, say Missing Persons, and keeping with the early 80's say some Cindy Lauper, That ought to get the twins up and bouncing around! Then switch over to some Slow Dancing and Swaying to the Music! That should get them all worked up.

Thebes, many thanks for the wonderful weekend! The choice of music was outstanding.

But, I am getting a little concerned about Bubbles. I am afraid that she is getting serious. That sort of thing is commonplace for me. It must be the way I part my hair. ( extra wide ).............

IB Slammin (last weekend anyway)

Thebes...

Load the changer with:

Nine Inch Nails - Pretty Hate Machine

AC/DC - Back in Black

The Petshop Boys - Discography (I think that's it - its the greatest hits anyway)

Beach Boys - Endless Summer

Chris Isaak - Heart Shaped World (to get the twins in the mood for later)