any1 saving up for a b4+?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better sub than me! A B15 takes your Ultra to school 3.gif You want output,the B15 will smash your toilet paper carboard tube.You want displacement,the B15's 15" woofer cone can travel over 2" linear.You want impact,the B15 takes the Ultra easy. 3.gif

You have what better? And I have a few more subs,potent subs.

Oh an like Penguin said,the most important are the sats or mains.Here RSX's can hide,a pair of Dynaudio Contour 3.3's will reproduce Chpoin's Moonlight Sonata like your RSX can only dream of,and when I pop in any LOTR...my RF7's quad team with the RC7 make RSX's sound like budget K-Mart Klipsch speakers.3.gif

Kerry who is that? never heard of him,is he a rock star?

PSSST lets keep this war of words going,its WWE entertainment for all.And its FREE!RSX's are good little speakers,remember its a soap opera.And no animals were hurt during this war

"Better sub than me! A B15 takes your Ultra to school You want output,the B15 will smash your toilet paper carboard tube."

Hahahaha classic .

Its funny how many SVS fanboys there are out there. Sure lets give them credit for putting out a product that has excellent performance for the price but give me a break. I'll take an B15 or SW12, watch dog, Theil,paradigm signature 1812, HGS 18 etc etc over an SVS any day, mind you I would need the money for it :)10.gif

It's all in good fun guys. You know we all love each other here!

To sum it all up, RSX are great sats, Dynaudio makes some damn fine speakers, the Revel B15 kicks some serious ***, SVS makes amazing subwoofers especially for the price, and I hope to get a good bonus this year so I can get a Dynaudio Sub 300 (or maybe a Depth) without hurting the pocket too much. Quick question Theear: Which sub would you rather keep if you could only pick one? b15 or sw12?

----------------

On 10/13/2004 1:45:03 AM Swerv wrote:

lets give them credit for putting out a product that has excellent performance for the price but give me a break. I'll take an B15 or SW12, watch dog, Theil,paradigm signature 1812, HGS 18 etc etc over an SVS any day, mind you I would need the money for it
:)10.gif

----------------

And I would take the amount of money I save from an SVS over the 1812 or B15 anyday. Two or three ultras can take out either sub.

I wouldn't snub my nose at a B4+! But if the Ultra is SVS's premier driver, then their biggest, baddest sub should carry the best driver they can offer. If you've heard the PB2+ (PB12-Plus/2), you know the B4+ is a mighty beast! Those who cannot get enough, long for the best driver SVS has to offer. I guess that's why I had to make the jump to the PB12-Ultra/2. If the B4 is ever offered with the Ultras, or next generation SVS driver, upgrade temptation will strike again. 11.gif

----------------

On 10/13/2004 10:45:45 PM DillonW wrote:

I wouldn't snub my nose at a B4+! But if the Ultra is SVS's premier driver, then their biggest, baddest sub should carry the best driver they can offer. If you've heard the PB2+ (PB12-Plus/2), you know the B4+ is a mighty beast! Those who cannot get enough, long for the best driver SVS has to offer. I guess that's why I had to make the jump to the PB12-Ultra/2. If the B4 is ever offered with the Ultras, or next generation SVS driver, upgrade temptation will strike again.
11.gif

----------------

Exactly,the B4-Plus cannot be top of the line,it does not even use SVS's best woofers.People dont get it,if they make a B4-Ultra them I AM INTERESTED.

The B4-Plus is a louder sub using twice as many drivers as a B2-Plus unit.Quantity does not = top quality.the dB12 as good as it is is not at the TV12 level

I thnik svs should make a BP12-Plus/4 and then a B12-Ultra/4. I think the whole passive box subwoofer is not appealing for many unless it truly was the flagship as ear says "TV-12". Its ideal for two subwoofers, but not really for one. Plus you have to buy an expensive EQ or BFD or something to deal with room gain.

On a side note, a B12-Ultra/4 would be scary. Imagin that with 2 K1 amp's.

Exactly,the B4-Plus cannot be top of the line,it does not even use SVS's best woofers.People dont get it,if they make a B4-Ultra them I AM INTERESTED.

The B4-Plus is a louder sub using twice as many drivers as a B2-Plus unit.Quantity does not = top quality.the dB12 as good as it is is not at the TV12 level

----------------

Okay you are justified. I didn't realize the b4 used the plus driver. Oh wait it's called b4 plus. I'm ****ing retarded. Come on Theear get something new! Let me live vicariously through your purchases. Hey what do you think of the Arcam FMJ a32 integrated @ 100 watts per channel. It's not crazy power but I like the smooth Arcam sound. At that price range what else would you consider to drive my contour bookshelves?

----------------

On 10/14/2004 6:56:03 PM Trey Cannon wrote:

I suggest that you go to the SVS website and tell them. Maybe suggest that they start a forum of their own.

----------------

LOL for sure man aren't you a lil sick of all the svs talk considering this is a klipsch forum. Ironic. I feel slightly guilty here as well. For what it's worth, I think Klipsch Reference is awesome bang for the buck for home theatre.

And now back to your regularly scheduled propoganda...

----------------

On 10/14/2004 6:56:03 PM Trey Cannon wrote:

I suggest that you go to the SVS website and tell them. Maybe suggest that they start a forum of their own.

----------------

Well said Trey.BTW I am getting the Klipsch Premiere sub,as soon as my local Klipsch dealer gets them. 9.gif

----------------

On 10/16/2004 6:07:11 PM Freak Nasty wrote:

I know better smaller speaker than the RSX's dude try Genelec.

----------------

Watch it,or Trey"the 400mm"Cannon will fire his battleship moderator firepower at ya.Repeat after me,Klipsch is the best Klipsch is the best

2.gif