any1 saving up for a b4+?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I am not saving for any sub,when I want one I just swipe the card and bingo.The B4-Plus has no interest to me,I will get a P2B-Ultra,a P2B-Plus and P2B-ISD plus the new 10" unit.Then make a kind of a bass pyramid. 3.gif When I decide to free a corner from the HGS18 and B15,to move them ...

3.gif

Theear, isn't it about time you got an svs? You've been talking about it for such a long time. And considering how much you love owning the best subwoofers, I don't believe that the B4 plus doesn't interest you. What's stopping you? Just get one. Just get a PB10ISD first if you can't afford the rest right now. Wait don't tell me, you're too busy with work to order something online.

I don't have money to waste on subs right now but I'm saving up for a dynaudio sub300 or a ML Depth for Christmas.

----------------

On 10/11/2004 9:20:54 PM Underhanded Penguin wrote:

Theear, isn't it about time you got an svs? You've been talking about it for such a long time. And considering how much you love owning the best subwoofers, I don't believe that the B4 plus doesn't interest you. What's stopping you? Just get one. Just get a PB10ISD first if you can't afford the rest right now. Wait don't tell me, you're too busy with work to order something online.

I don't have money to waste on subs right now but I'm saving up for a dynaudio sub300 or a ML Depth for Christmas.

----------------

quoted for truth.

I'll have a SVS ultra before ear does.

I am thinking of buying dual SVS CS-Ultras, or maybe even dual SS. I plan to power the models I decide on with a Crown K1. I am a firm believer that dual SVS cylinders are the only way to go with my horn loaded La Scala's. I seriously doubt that anything else could keep up with the quick bass of the LS.

----------------

On 10/11/2004 9:53:20 PM 007 wrote:

----------------

----------------

quoted for truth.

----------------

If the audio store he takes pics in doesn't carry SVS, how can he prove he "has" one?

----------------

On 10/12/2004 9:04:09 AM CECAA850 wrote:

If the audio store he takes pics in doesn't carry SVS, how can he prove he "has" one?

----------------

I allmost blew my drink out of my nose on that one
3.gif
Carl

----------------

It's a bit early to be hitting the sauce, isn't it? 9.gif

----------------

On 10/12/2004 1:50:46 AM killerbee_vr6 wrote:

----------------

On 10/11/2004 9:53:20 PM 007 wrote:

----------------

----------------

quoted for truth.

----------------

----------------

ROFLLLL

Come on guys cut Theear some slack. I was simply trying to provoke him to find out why he isn't interested in arguably one of the best subs in the world. I bet he'll say he's got his sights on the JL Audio Gotham or something equally ridiculous. But seriously, he should get an SVS already if he still wants one. I wish I could afford to get new audio right now. The bug is biting really hard.

Wee another pissing contest

Cut me some slack,please or I will cry. Some rednecks and a few sold out redneck wannabes are ganging up on me,please stop.In the name of GOD(in GOD you trust after all) cut me some slack.

Some comedians here think SVS makes the best subs on Earth,good for you.Besides most of you have the experience you get online...reading about subs.No wonder most of you are amazed by even a ISD equipped SVS the first time your virgin ears get massaged by a little bit of bass.As your standards are...sub standard!

Now please continue ganging up on me,and BRING IT ON.

Now 007 will get a Ultra before me! Oh my I am so touched,and still use his plastic sats with his SVS! Dude you want to get a real sound system start by buying a real power amp...Celeste MOON and a real set of speakers ...Dynaudio

3.gif

Dude you do not own a Krell either 3.gif And I do

Dude its a pissing contest remember

----------------

On 10/12/2004 8:07:47 PM 007 wrote:

You ain't got nottin on RSX's For thier size -nothing can touch them

----------------

Dude I don't need any plastic sats.I use Dynaudio Contour 1.1's and Totem Tabu.You can keep these HT sats,I keep my high end ones. Dynaudio sats and monitors are used in world reknown studios and in the finest audio installations in the world,their drivers are used by the cream of the crop in the high end.Where are the RSX's used?

3.gif

My speakers are far beyond some mass market plastic sats,with nice marketing and "reference" positioning.

Dude and where Klipsch is concerned I have two pairs of RF7's,and all the RSW's

3.gif

I do not have SVS yet,this makes me an inferior audiophile. LOL

To be honest, I'd much rather have a decent 2 channel than a subwoofer. But it would be nice to have one. It's interesting how my tastes in sound reproduction have changed over the years. Before I loved the sound of music with a subwoofer and the bass turned way up. Now I just listen to 2 channel with my 2 bookshelves. They're only rated down to 40hz but somehow I don't feel like I'm missing any bass. When I do get a sub, I'll make sure it will keep up with the bookshelves and that it's dialed in properly. Won't be thumping the house like I used to with the ksw-15 and pw-2200.