Nice La Scala's (Augusta, GA) with Creative Risers on EBay!

Frzninvt

These look nice! I think the stands are a little tall, but they could be trimmed down. $700 reserve is very fair! $800 BIN even better. The stands would have been even better if he made little storage cabinets out of them or shelves!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=14993&item=5728682793&rd=1

Go get um' boys!

If those La Scala's don't work out. 704-609-9824 is the phone number in the newspaper ad.

I posted a message last week about a fella in Charlotte,NC with birch La Scalas advertised for sale in the Charlotte Observer,he was asking $1,000 but his newspaper ad has expired and I'd bet he would do better on the price. I called him,he said they were in near mint condition with grills. I don't have room and they are out of my price range.

Cheers,

Robert

Too Late. Thanks though. Hope the purchase was good. Bit the bullet and took the ones on ebay. Wish they had grill covers, but can live w/o that. So now, do I keep the Chorus II's and move them to the surrounds, or sell them and run with the quartets I'm using now?

My mistake--they do have grill covers.

Well boys and girls, last comment on this topic. I'm giddy as a schoolgirl!! One question, how do I stop the madness? Does Klipsch have a treatment center? In the past 3 months I bought-a pair of beautiful Chorus II's, wonderful set of quartets, very nice set of KG-305's, an RC3-II, and an RC-7, and just bought the LaScalas last night. Already dreaming of the K-horns that will one day honor me with their presence in my HT. Really though, if I'm going to drop either the Chorus II's or Quartets when I bring in the LaScala what do you think? Great forum with tremendous advice.16.gif

----------------

On 10/30/2004 11:16:34 AM sunprairie wrote:

... One question, how do I stop the madness? Does Klipsch have a treatment center? ...

----------------

Hanging out here will only aggravate the problem. Eventually you run out of money and that will slow you down some. 2.gif