neglected Klipsch on ebay

Rsoxfan

Hi, neglected as in not taken care of?

Good amount's for the buyer or seller?

This reminds me of an old SNL, where there was a new crew taking over at the nuclear reacter controls, and the last thing the existing operator said before leaving was "remember you can't feed too much water into the reactor", or something to that effect. 6.gif

I agree. A couple of weeks ago I picked up a pair of '83 HWO Heresys for $301.00. They need some new grill cloth which I am in the process of acquiring. Other than that they are virtually perfect with a couple of insignificant scratches.

Not that I am a huge heresy fan having the big Heritage, but I couldn't pass them up. Possibly the best Klipsch buy I have run across yet. They are in my bedroom sounding great with my Scott 222.

Interesting how much very nice grill cloth is out there now that I have shopped. The choices are really great to restore the classic look of some of the more rare grills Klipsch came out with in the past.

The decorator CW's that went yesterday for around $1200.- wasn't such a bad deal either. I would have bought them, but: shipping $500.- ex insurance and import duties.7.gif

O well, maybe next time anyway, you (I) only live once. If one of you guys know about a great pair, let me know.1.gif

Tim.1.gif