Take a look

easylistener

Ah, very nice! And I would agree with Myhamish.. I can't tell you how great it's been to have our dog "Bailey" here to keep me company while going through Chemotherapy. Weather it be sitting on the end of the recliner watching TV with me or bugging me to get up and let her out, she has truly been a great addition to the family. I will have to post a picture of her.

Something that might interest you also... There is a product out called "Greenies", They help keep your dogs teeth clean & give them fresh breath. They really work well, we give Bailey one in the morning and one at night, just like brushing your teeth... in fact they are shaped like little tooth brushes. They are a little expensive, but you can find deals on eBay. Warning though.. your dog may become addicted lol, Bailey doesn't let us forget to give her one... she loves em!

Congratulations. Now when training, have your baby sit and not touch the food until you or your wife if married, tap the bowl and say "Okay take it."

Helps ward off the throw the dog a bone thieves.

I had one Husky-shephard - the beauty of the Husky, brains of the Shephard, Smokie and one full blooded Shephard Whine-oh. He was a stray that I was to take to the shelter. He looked at me as I sat on the kitchen floor, read the word SUCKER on my forehead (only dogs see those words) came over put his head on my lap and starting whining. It was always fun to see how people looked when I started "Come Here Whine-oh."

As said in an earlier post - unconditional love. And protection. Smokie had the Garage with an insulated riser (world's biggest dog house) and Whine-on had his kennel inside. I had NO worries about my wife when I would go to Crime Prevention Conferences.

I almost would have felt sorry for anyone attempting to break in. I said almost.

When their time came, it hit the Vet, Receptionist where I took them and boarded them along with my wife and me. With no Children, they Were our children. We had a garden and smokie would start staring at one Zucchini. I'd let it grow and he would carry it, offsides due to weight. But then he would eat the while thing.

Give them food water love and they're yours forever.

Congratulations!

dodger

Look at the paws! It's gonna be HUGE. I agree, time for plexiglass shields over the Klipsch, no wait that won't work, uh suspend them from the ceiling,, uhhh . Just protect them, I don't know how. I'm a cat guy. We just do scratching posts. Maybe lots of 'walkies'?

Michael

The machine is a Bissell "little green machine". There are several "flavors" of the machine. The top of the line has a "turbo brush" that I find to be a joke. The regular nozzle has a brush attached to it and works better for me. I do like the "pro heat" feature which is basically a water heater. You use as hot as you can water from your faucet and the heater feature keeps it hot as it comes out. The biggest complaint about any of these machines that are hand held is that my hands get sore pressing the nozzle into the carpet to really suck the water out. We didnt get a larger model because we only wanted it for spot work.

If you really want to clean your carpet, rent a more powerful machine over buying an upright. A pro cleaning company that has a truck mounted unit works the best.

The chemicals that Bissell has are good but I have been told that the enzyme odor remover/treatment can be bought cheaper at places like PetCo. Be careful about voiding the warranty and ALLWAYS clean the machine after use. I rinse the tanks with clear hot water, flush the spray lines with about ¼ tank of clear water and vacuum 2 full tanks of hot water from the sink to flush out the hoses etc.

Enjoy you pup!1.gif