Things to see in HOPE

IB Slammin

Well, you could stop and say hello to my brother or my mom or any one of my family members that still live in Hope. Hmmm, what else to do in Hope,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Oh, don't hold your breath while I am thinking,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Let's see what did we do,,circle the sonic head out around the Walmart, back to the sonic, down Main and around the Highschool, back to the sonic,,,,,,how many times you want to do that? Oh, yes they used to have a fountain in the center of town but that is no longer there so you cannot soap that (not that I ever did that).

• Klipsch Employees

Mandi,

Nor would I ever sud up the fountian, but I do remember that happening. We plan to be in Hope for the week after Christmas. If you are in town at that time let me know. Maybe we can hook up and go to the bakery for a cup of joe.

Or go by and see Mrs. Klipsch. I get in big trouble if I come to town and dont go see her.

----------------

On 12/11/2004 2:10:46 PM mandi wrote:

Well, you could stop and say hello to my brother or my mom or any one of my family members that still live in Hope. Hmmm, what else to do in Hope,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Oh, don't hold your breath while I am thinking,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Let's see what did we do,,circle the sonic head out around the Walmart, back to the sonic, down Main and around the Highschool, back to the sonic,,,,,,how many times you want to do that? Oh, yes they used to have a fountain in the center of town but that is no longer there so you cannot soap that (not that I ever did that).

----------------

this was better than the sonic......

post-13095-13819259804038_thumb.jpg

----------------

On 12/9/2004 1:29:18 PM Amy Unger wrote:

There's always Bill Clinton's boyhood home

And yes, the Klipsch museum is very cool.

----------------

Umm.....the ORIGINAL "Dope-from-Hope", perhaps? 9.gif

(A thousand pardons former Mr. President...I couldn't resist!)

Maybe we should plan another "get-together" in Hope. Last time I spoke to Miss Valerie, she really loved the idea of a meeting in Hope. So, we have the Klipsch factory & distribution center, the audio museum, PWK's museum and a possible reception at Miss Valerie's. Oh yeah, I think Miss Valerie might have a complete Jubilee. Does this sound like something?

Tony

Tony-

I'd go for another meeting in Hope. I missed out on seeing inside the museum when I was there for Mr. Paul's book signing, though it was great spending the day with Michael, Maureen, and Lee and going to lunch with everyone and Miss Valerie! Beside, I still owe you dinner from our audition.