ebay cornwall decorator second chance offer

johnyholiday

Johny, i don't know why you said you were sniped. your bid came in about the same time mine came in, so i guess you could say you were out sniped. i put in my max. bid like i always do at the closing minutes, go downstairs and get a cold Bud, come back up , hit refresh and hope i win.

yea yea you won ,it's ruff out there, an i almost got spoofed i actualy bid 1,100 i think ebay is screwy an i owen stock in them ,in the janus mercury fund last i knew, so i won too, but if this spoofing is going on it can't be good ,for good old fashion horse trading might be time to dump it. hey are those woofers stained, or just dust ,everyone knows kg4 will bite the kneecaps off those cornwalls baahaaa i'm still tring to figure out this zenore diode thing on a set of cornwallII tweeters that were on ebay up in reno area. Going to go look at ebays stock chart throw some maximuim entropic spectural analizes "mesa" on it an some moving averages an other fancy dodads. keep them keystone lights away from my cornwalls baahaa

Dear johnyholiday,

You asked:

"is shipping for 1 or 2 speakers, an whats the scoop on the diode whats is the purpose, ty"

The shipping is for 2 speakers. I had the diodes installed to protect the horns from clipping. Clipping was pretty common in the '70s. The amplifiers couldnt sustain enough power between sound inpulses and would allow the coils in the horns to relax about the time the next sound impluse was sent by the amp. Kinda like shock loading the differential in your car. At least that is how it was explained to me back then. Sounded good, so I spent the money.

any diode comments out there

as too spoofers you have to go after what they love but what would that be, might have to call my old navey seals buddy, to figure this one out, as i wait for my spoofer to return email. Sorry about the deadly spores on the money order that now makes you a carrier of valley fever spores please aviod your loved ones because of you mutated immune system not to mention the serve case of hong- kong -dong that will apear in the fullness of time

i've got a load of monopoly money, an property ,an houses an hotels, for some spoofers. Maybe they will send me a prepaid envolope ,an i will mail em a brick. I've been in traffic before an had vans pull up an want you to buy some goofy speakers an told em to screw off going 30 miles an hour ,an they act offended so i will stuff my glove box with 500 dollar bills, an some for all the great spoofers on ebay too. I like how instrument exhange handles their transaction they hold your credit card info until you get your stuff an get a 48 hour inspection period they handle it all an all shipping is done with fedex by contract, got a great vox valvetronic amp an control petal ,it is a modeling amp for guitar it models marshals an fenders an many others really a kick, has there ever been a modeling amp for home stereo just click in your amp an the tube configuration is modeled. http://www.voxamps.co.uk/ check it out if your into music an tubes an guitars an were those wonderful sounds come from that you listen to on your wonderful speakers

I bid on some lascala pro top sections the other day and got the same second chance offer. it did look real to me but I emailed the seller through ebay and they said it was a scam. I then forward the email to ebay fruad dept.

Seem someon is hunting the Kl;ipsch sale this week.

yea it's over it's called humor, wait until i roll up a bank of 4 Dumble overdrive specials -"Boutique Overdrive" handwired original tube compliment:3 x 12ax7 in preamp,4xel34 in power amp an 4 Soldano SLO-100-"US HIGAINS" original tube compliment 4 x 12ax7 in preamp 4 x6l6 in power amp ,covered in snake skin ,built buy a hotrod builder, so of course the original controls all go to eleven "thats one louder innit" (Nigel Tufnel!) then will be rocken godbless DIMEBAGG DARREL

Well then you will need a marshall jcm800-"uk '80s" valve compliment 3x ecc83 in preamp, 4 x el34 in power amp distinctive cranium-crushing crunch. yes sir from spandex clad europeans who rocked like hurricanes, to american speed freeks who rode the lighting an reigned in blood, great for chord work an cuts through the mix like a hot knife.Man do i have a deal for you a second offer on spandex

EBay Inc. is in a rising trend, but is now testing the ceiling of the trend channel. This may give a reaction down, while a continued rise within the trend channel may be expected for the longer term. The stock has support at $ 93.00. The stock is assessed as technically positive for the medium long term. http://www.investtech.com/main/market.php?CompanyID=10500640&product=4 I'm dumpen ebay tomorrow it's doubled in about a year an i don't owen anything that lets fraud into their dealings,when i walk into a store ,i have stock in ,an have a bad customer expereance i dump it.Buy when there is blood in the streets ,an sell when their all haveing a parade.I'm still trying to figure out this diode thing on cornwall II tweeters

Heh good one. I'll take a freight container of spandex. Can you help? I am an agent for a serious buyer in Nigeria....

Do a search on "zener diode" in this forum. Spell it right, and you'll get a ton of hits. Try Updates & mods, too.

Some say it sounds crappy, some say it only sounds crappy when you're too loud anyhow. Me? I always like the 50W Marshalls a lot better...

Glad you dodged a bullet on this one!!

----------------

On 12/14/2004 3:06:07 PM johnyholiday wrote:

as too spoofers you have to go after what they love but what would that be, might have to call my old navey seals buddy, to figure this one out, as i wait for my spoofer to return email. Sorry about the deadly spores on the money order that now makes you a carrier of valley fever spores please aviod your loved ones because of you mutated immune system not to mention the serve case of hong- kong -dong that will apear in the fullness of time

----------------

Glad they missed you! Can I borrow those navy seals buddies for a day?

(Some unsolved business in NY) Tim.

SEEMS SOMEONE IN FRANCE HAS BUDMANS NEW CORNWALLS OR THEIR IS SOMEONE FROM FRANCE IN HIS BASEMAENT Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 07:59:23 -0800 (PST)

Subject: Re: Question posée par un membre eBay

To: xxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.net

Please send me your full name and address so we can start a safe transaction through Ebay.

Thank you

xxxxxxxxxx@xxxx.net wrote:

Cher(ère) ellene5693,

yes i'm interested but concerned about spoof email will see how this unfolds an will make phone call to seller they have listed their number to talk about shipping cost an if this is for real the email an sellers nmaes don't match up yet ty

Merci,

johnyholiday

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------