Now check out THESE PICS!!! 56k Warning

Orange Peel

Nice set up OP! As expected the addition of an outboard amp has brought your system to another level, as will the addition of the Rotel pre/pro wait until you get it connected and setup and give it the first run. Your jaw is going drop at the difference from the Pioneer I bet.

That SVS is a monster! No shortage of bass there I'm sure. I thought about getting one but as big and as nice as it is I prefer my two Velodyne Servo 15's they weigh 100 lbs apiece and I have one next to each Khorn main!

Killer setup!

Thanks Frzninvt, the Rotel is an amazing work of art, I love it to death! I can't imagine what the 1098 will do to my setup, I hate waiting 8.gif The SVS is nice, the picture above makes it look a little bigger than it really is, but it's still VERY large, but OH so worth the size. I'm sure your dual Servo's are no slouches either and handle the low end nicely, the K-horns aren't too shabby either 2.gif Thanks again!