New Klipsch head in town...

space_cowboy

Got a pair of KLF-20's last weekend at about 1/2 the MSRP and am completly satisfied. These things are amazing to say the least and without any mumbo jumbo they sound absolutely fantastic to me. I actually feel lucky to have them since it's discontinued and they are now my favorite material posession........LOL.

Let the tweaking begin !!

------------------

Tom

KLF-20 Mahogany

McIntosh C33

Rotel RB-1080

Yamaha PF-800 Turntable/ Sure V15 Type V Cartridge

Ortofon VMS-30 mkII Cartridge

Stanton 999SS Cartridge

Carver TL-3100 CD (but seeking a McIntosh MVP831!)

Yamaha K-1020 Cassette

dbx 1231 EQ

H.H. Scott 830z Analyzer

Monster Interlink 400mk II

Monster Interlink 300 mk II

Studio Tech U-48RW Cabinet

Monster Power HTS-5000

Original 12ga. Monster Cable

Enough empty boxes for a fire hazard!

jd, if i may, & keith, that would be from the tune "Joker" from album titled same by the Steve Miller Band - 1973. believe that tune put him/them on the map. i didn't get any of them til the Book 0f Dreams LP however. funds were limited then - had to get like Kiss & Blue Oyster Cult 1st. cwm35.gif

The Steve Miller Bands' "Fly Like An Eagle" and "Book Of Dreams" are two of my favorite seventies albums. Of course that's just two from what would be a very long list.

Did y'all hear k.d. langs' version of "The Joker"? Actually, I thought she did a pretty good job with it, but when she sings "I really love your peaches, want to shake your tree", I get a little queasy.cwm31.gif

------------------

JDMcCall

Well Space Cowboy, as edster so fittingly put it, fasten your seatbelt you are in for a TERRIFFIC ride! I have been addicted since I first heard a set of Klipschorns in the beginning of 1989. It was an awesome experience that I will never forget. Now we have our own set of horns in our living room. We are both so very proud. We just got a set of Cornwalls that are great! If I counted correctly in my poor little female head that brings us to a total of 24 Klipsch speakers. Correct me if I'm wrong Steve. cwm35.gif

------------------

The token female for the Klipsch Fan Club Tour 2001