FS: Klipsch Jacket Large

triceratops

If you followed the thread on the Klipsch jackets you know that Amy found a limited number of these in the company archives. I bought two jackets, a Large and a Medium. Of the two, the Medium fits me better so I'm selling the Large. The price is great--only $40 (what I paid) for a poly shell, fleece lined jacket with the Klipsch logo, and I'll pay for Priority Mail shipping. See attached photo.

The Large is a generous Large. I'm 6'0" and 185 lbs and it's roomy on me. I should qualify this by saying that I prefer not to wear baggy stuff (apologies to David Byrne). Sizes Large and Medium of the jackets are now out of stock from Klipsch, only XL and XXL are left.

My jacket is in perfect as new condition. I took it out of the bag to try it on and put it right back in the bag. It still has all the tags and a little paper cover on the zipper pull. These are a great deal at $40, I'd grab another Medium myself if they weren't all gone.

Best in horns,

triceratops

post-8531-13819260024252_thumb.jpg

Hey Dean,

Thanks for your post. I'm sorry but Piranha got to me first and he is going to buy it. Sorry for the delay in responding, but I was out buying a Christmas tree (no procrastination problems here). Depending on if an XL jacket would work for you could possibly contact Amy for one of those.

Maybe the Forum members could get together and do a group purchase of garish embroidered tour jackets with a block lettering Klipsch logo, or pie slice logo, or cursive Klipschorn logo splashed across the back REAL BIG. Or maybe I'm the only one tasteless enough to wear something like that...

Best in horns,

triceratops