sacd sale at Sony Music Store, many under $10

Tom Mobley

Johnny Cash "Live at Folsom Prison" is classic Cash.

The Byrds SACD is bright, but don't blame the format. That's just the sound the Byrds wanted.

If any of you like Dylan, all of the SACDs of his were excellently done. - Wait, it looks like the online store isn't selling the Dylan hybrid SACDs except in the box set. The rest are plain CDs.

----------------

On 12/28/2004 10:58:49 AM paulparrot wrote:

Johnny Cash "Live at Folsom Prison" is classic Cash.

The Byrds SACD is bright, but don't blame the format. That's just the sound the Byrds wanted.

If any of you like Dylan, all of the SACDs of his were excellently done. - Wait, it looks like the online store isn't selling the Dylan hybrid SACDs except in the box set. The rest are plain CDs.
----------------

Cool, I added Cash. I've just bought a lot of the classic rock offerings on vinyl in the last year or two. Dylan, Byrds, Aerosmith.

Only SACD I have right now is a 5 song Stones sampler and it sounds really good. Picked up a used Music Hall Maverick just before Christmas, now I'll have something to play in it.

----------------

On 12/28/2004 1:06:08 PM paulparrot wrote:

I give them my blood every two months. I'm a multi-gallon donor (not all at one time though).

----------------

That's a great thing, Paul! I knew you on occasion draw blood here on the forum, but...2.gif

So, any more recomendations? Seems they've organized their website in a confusing way (but perhaps it's just me).