1 Month awaiting parts for my RSW

kevinlwilliams67

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is why I hadn't hesitated when he offered the rsw-15. They said that there was some issues with the 12, then I saw the post here and started to wonder. Now the only unfortunate thing is that I'm still waiting for the 15 to get in. I ordered the 12 on the 28th of dec. A week later they called about replacing it with the rsw15. So hopefully i'll get it by this weekend. I can't wait to rattle the pictures off the walls. As a side note i'm replacing an 8" 150watt yamaha sub, which was a temp fix a few months ago since i didn't have a sub. Hopefully the 15 will match well with the RF-35's, RC-35 and RS-35's. I see most people who have the 15 usually have the RF-7's.

chris

It's nice to see the administrators get involved in helping members solve their problems. On the other hand it's a shame that they have to in the first place. My wife and I talk frequently on the sad state of affair of the service industry as a whole now days. Not a lot of pride, no caring, no concern. It's not the audio industry alone, it's everywhere. My apologies to those out there delivering exemplary service. It's a shame you're in the minority. Carl

• 2 weeks later...

----------------

On 1/4/2005 2:40:12 AM kenratboy wrote:

Well, first, stop being a little baby. I have to deal with that attitude and I laught myself sick over some people who get all worked up like that. It's funny for me and pathetic for their lives.

----------------

Little baby? I dunno, if I'd been waiting for a month I supose I'd be a little put off as well.

• Moderators

----------------

On 1/24/2005 12:05:56 PM kevinlwilliams67 wrote:

I just got off the phone with my dealer and he is going to give me a new RSW 12. It seems Klipsch can't get a replacement part and Klipsch wasn't willing to help me get a new sub. If I ever buy another Klipsch sub it will be due to my dealer helping me out, I am more than disappointed that Klipsch wouldn't help.
----------------

We are trying our best to get the parts in.

It's not that we are "not willing" to get you a new sub--it is our policy, as most companies, to have you work out an arrangement with the dealer from which the product is purchased. It is in your warranty statement. We do not sell RSW 12s direct to customers.

I'm sorry for your disappointment, but I'm glad the dealer was able to help.

Amy,

I am sorry to say that Klipsch has developed a customer relations problem. There are too many failures of RSW subwoofers reported on this site followed by slow sevice. The rapid service cases are never heard from. The slow service cases are in plain sight. They drag on and on.

Senior management needs to address the problem before it causes premanent damage.

While I'm sure the poster appreciates the apology, he has been without his sub for almost 2 months! Are there no subs ANYWHERE that a part can be pulled out of to help this poor guy? With the entire Klipsch facility at someones disposal, no one can do anything? How about thinking outside the box (no pun intended). We know Klipsch does not sell directly to individuals. Can you send the retailer a sub earmarked for the customer? The retailer then makes the swap? There has to be something somewhere somebody can do. It shouldn't be this hard. I love my Klipsch speakers but to be honest, if it took 2 months to fix one, I'd be tempted to look elsewhere.

I have a new sub I picked up tonight from my dealer, my salesman swapped it out for me. But my point was Klipsch could have called the dealer and worked something out but they wouldn't, my salesman did this on his own. I relly appriecate my salesman helping me out and will continue to do business with him. I will buy Klipsch speakers in the future but will really have a hard time buying another Klipsch subwoofer.

Kevin

• Moderators

If it was necessary that we intervene with the dealer, we would have. It sounds like you had no problem with them.

We like to trust that our dealers represent us well, and we do not want to babysit them. If they refuse to assist a customer, of course we will step in.

most high tech companys ,have ,an make sure ,they have more than one source,for parts before production begins,glad you got this sub ,maybe there was bad karma in the supply chain, the sun never hits the earth twice at the same angle, an know your subsonic alpha waves, will remind you of all the help that you received