Colterphoto-Boomac, 67 verts available for you

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Happy New Year Klipsch Forum

Last nigh my daughter, and her six friends rocked all night to my 5 Corwalls, but, a foot went thru a woofer on my 67, vert. I am now looking to say good bye to the 2. Both are in need of a woofer, but, these are easy to fix. I also have an extra pair of crossovers from my '79's, and or new ALK's available. I will replace with either a pair of Chorus II's or Chorus I's from my office. I may also be willing to say goodbye to an additional pair of '79' Zebrawoods with Deans crossovers, and cardas binding posts. Than maybe even make available another pair of '71 Verts, and my B12-4 plus/Crown K2, VRD's, Tubes, Chorus I, Chorus II.

For the new year, I am gonna finally try to put my ultimate system together. 3.gif

I am feeling Nutz today, and tomorrow is my B-day, I deserve to give myself a gift(s)for this New Year.

Email me if interested in any of these.

Best

Steve12.gif

Hey Smilin, going to make 2005 a rebuilding year I see. I have often had the same crazy notion to sell off all my Heritage and maybe try the Reference line or the killer Ultra THX2 HT system. Just have not brought myself to it though.

You should be able to find takers for all that stuff though, I wish I was closer to Chicago I would be tempted to at least pick something up off you.

What ideas you got brewin in yer head as far as replacements or are these just odds and ends you have.

Happy New Year to you!

Happy New Year Steve. So watcha gonna do now you nut? A Klipschorn HT? Maggies? Edgar Titans? Hey, how about the new Jolida JD 3000 monos at 200W? 5:1 with those should be fun. That ought to be enough huevos for ya huh? 9.gif

Well we're all waiting in suspense to watch your next moves. Good luck and have fun baby! 3.gif

Smilin;

You ought to do it right this time.

Klipschorn times 5

Aragon HT pre

3 more VRDs

.1 RSW 15 times 2

I think you have the digital source thing figured out.

Keep us posted

If you go non Klipsch Craig and I are coming to Chicago to check you into the funny farm.