Where can i buy used KLIPSCH speakers ?

ZIPPY710199

1 hour ago, Christopher Diumenti said:

I will sell for great price to or maybe take trades on something ,   I'm up for some deals n trades... 11 Klipsch speakers 2 of them RF3 towers bridgeable , and 2 powered subs.. all Klipsch... Barley used..  so much power I can't even use it in my house.  Complaining poeple around me .. lol . I just build a system for my yukan that's insane and I found a way to have my music.   All the work and mulla on this home system , I can't even enjoy it .... Let me know what you got or offer ... Email me at cdiumenti@gmail.com.... 

Like I said before, post a for sale listing in the Garage Sale section of the forum.  List model numbers of each speaker.  List asking prices for everything.  Put your location in the listing.

Just simply putting that you have all kinds of Klipsch speakers for sale isn’t really going to generate much interest without knowing what they are, how much they are and where they are.

• Thanks 1

• Moderators

This nearly 18’year old thread about where to buy Klipsch speakers (your authorized Klipsch dealer would be where to start), and if you have speaker to sell (Garage Sale section if this Forum) is closed to further entries. Start a new thread with current information, or a sale item in garage sale.

Thanks to those who responded this last week on helping newer folks find the right location.

Travis

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1