Name Corn-fusion MINE!

I have noticed latley that my name is getting a little mixed up.

I suppose that the problem was the lack of a cap B in my name so...

Cablacksmith should have been Ca.Blacksmith or CaBlacksmith or California Blacksmith

my humble "i'm sorrys" to any that have been trying to figure out what the heck a Cablacksmith is3.gif

Greetings:

I would have thought it was a statement against cable and your last name.

cabl-ack!-Smith.12.gif

He is a great person. Patient, great emails. The kind of person you would want to live next door to you. With Amy on the other side to tattle on us :) A Friend. And from what I've heard great at BBQ.

Win dodger

Lol! If you can't laugh at yourself, you are in a bad place9.gif

Thanks Win, we do indeed go back to the time I joined the board and we have had a good time of it for sure2.gif

Amy, is there any way to edit my name to be a little more clear as to the intent? OF COURSE I need to keep my megar status of posts as it took nearly a year to get this far9.gif9.gif

It has taken me a while to decypher what some of the other names are here and some I am still working on3.gif

Mr. Smith,

Just go into your "Profile" and change your name. You could even change your signature to reflect the change (i.e. "Formerly CaBlacksmith", or something like that). Post count remains the same.

You wanna have a contest to come up with a new name? Winner gets hammered with (by?) you...

----------------

On 1/4/2005 9:48:52 AM dodger wrote:

Welcome to the Forum, Cal.

You'll enjoy it here.

We used to have another blacksmith, but he gave that up to Barbeque 24/7. Some fiend also said he bought a Bose Wave. But I doubt that.

You'll be welcome here.

dodger
9.gif

----------------

Why Thank you Dodger!

I also heard that rumor but I think the truth is that those little cubes were so sexy that he chucked all that huge heritage stuff in the dumpster and installed a dozen or so of those cute little cubes everywhere, after all, the hearing of a blacksmith goes away quickly and after a while you can't tell the difference anyway!3.gif

----------------

On 1/4/2005 10:07:49 AM mdeneen wrote:

Big improvement in clarity! No matter how many times I looked at the old handle, I saw the word "cable" and "smith." Indeed the anvil is a good clincher!

mdeneen

----------------

Thanks, I agree, I was never really happy with the old handle. I think this is indeed much clearer!