SF Bay Area LaScalas $625 on Craigslist...

fini

I also would like to thank Fini, as that HT set-up of 2 Cornwalls, and 4 Heresy's are now sitting in my living room!! 224 mile round trip after work today, and I just finished unloading.

Not sure where to hide them from the wife though, I was hoping they would just blend in. LOL

Sorry about the late pics, but here they are. They never even came in the house, I just drove them straight to the school.

Here they are in the band room. I was thinking of pulling out the drivers & giving them to the wood shop to be re-finished. They are not bad, but they could look better.

band las r.jpg

band las l.jpg

I would post a pic of the band director's smile, but my camera does not have enough of a wide angle lens 1.gif

The problem is that I picked up the Cornwalls last week for the school, but then these came up & now I need to figure out what to do with the Corns......

----------------

On 1/6/2005 12:32:03 AM desron15 wrote:

Not sure where to hide them from the wife though, I was hoping they would just blend in. LOL

----------------

Pretty funny. I decided this morning to pass on the 1958 Shorthorn as I'm out of hiding places. She's finally caught on!7.gif

Nice scores all the way around guys! Way to go Fini!9.gif