Go Colts!

JSJ

----------------

On 1/9/2005 6:27:14 PM JSJ wrote:

Hang in there! Farve will keep it interesting until the last two minutes!

----------------

Uuuuhhh... You were saying? 11.gif

Oh well, I'm not a huge packer fan anyway. I'd just rather see them succeed than the Vikes

I hope the league suspends Randy Moss for flippimg off the cheeseheads. No class at all. You would never see Peyton, Brett, or pretty much any decent NFL player pulling that sh**. I hope our forum member named Randy Moss changes his name. Unless, of course that is his real name.

----------------

On 1/9/2005 9:11:03 PM fastlane wrote:

I hope the league suspends Randy Moss for flippimg off the cheeseheads. No class at all. You would never see Peyton, Brett, or pretty much any decent NFL player pulling that sh**. I hope our forum member named Randy Moss changes his name. Unless, of course that is his real name.----------------

He really makes people dislike the Vikings. It's really a shame. You can take a person off the street, but you can't take the street out of the person.

The Colts are a thing of beauty. It's like the team is all part of one body, one mind. Peyton Manning is something special, so is Brett Farve, it would have been nice to see the best of the 90's vs. the best of the 2000s, quarter back wise. I love that they keep saying the Colts have no defense, what a joke. mOOn, I love their uniforms, they are so authentic classic and clean! If the truth were known, I am a RABID Bills fan, just wish we could get a quarterback. The only thing that scares me with the Colts is that they are so hot then cold. If they are hot, if and when the time comes, the Patriots don't stand a chance. Lots to look forward to!

Yea, I'm pulling for the Colts also... Peyton Manning is awesome! He's also friends with Kenny Chesney... so that makes him cool by association lol... I had to throw in the towel quite a while back on my Lions.... sheesh... Mooch really has his hands full there!