Somebody JUST SHOOT ME NOW!

D-MAN

I think you need to relax a little, open your favorite beverage and listen for a little while and stop building, testing and troubleshooting.

You are going to drive yourself crazy! I do understand though my system has been in a continuous transtional state since I started messing with it in 2000-2001. My wife has to be the most tolerant person on the planet with all my buy, sell, trade, swap, buy, etc. I am glad I don't have to skills to build anything of substance - whew!

I honestly never even imagined that I could get to the level that I am at now - I am pretty amazed! Music and movies never sounded so good.

Yeah, relax - RELAX?!! I JUST SPEND $3K ON A PAIR OF EMPTY CABINETS! RELAX, HE TELLS ME!9.gif

Just kidding. But seriously, I was cruising right along like normal when it hit me about what a mess I was making. I am rather amused at my ability to entertain myself...

Just having fun, but it's BIG, MESSY and EXPENSIVE fun! I like everything except the part where I have to clean it up which generally requires a truck.

DM2.gif

Looks like my garage. A used speaker warehouse. Lessee... JBL tri amped pa cabinets, EV TL 18 pr, EBG TL 15 pr, BagEnd 2x12 pr, numerous raw speakers and horns. And I'm thinking of doing a rebuild on my Cornwalls and the components for a Cornwall custom center cabinet are on the way, and I'm driving to Fl for ANOTHER pr of Cornwall.

Yes, the madness has set in. Remember that DEHYRDATION IS THE ENEMY! Keep the important muscles of the body well lubricated with the beverage of your choice!

Michael

If anyone is pulling the trigger again, let me know.

I'll stand directly behind. 2 for the price of 1. I'll even pay for the bullett if you feel D-Man is finished and you have to use one more round. Make it a head shot, better for the ears.12.gif

dodger

At least I can take comfort from the fact that I AM NOT ALONE!9.gif

DM2.gif

Colterphoto1, good one, it's priceless: Remember that DEHYRDATION IS THE ENEMY! Keep the important muscles of the body well lubricated with the beverage of your choice!

No trouble Dodger!

My great-grandmother had a great story that she liked to repeat at inauspicious occasions like around the Thanksgiving dinner table. She once killed two groundhogs with one shot. Seems she was taking aim at one with a shotgun when a second came around the corner of the garage. Sure as heck surprised them!

Michael

----------------

On 1/17/2005 5:33:59 PM colterphoto1 wrote:

My great-grandmother had a great story that she liked to repeat at inauspicious occasions like around the Thanksgiving dinner table. She once killed two groundhogs with one shot. Seems she was taking aim at one with a shotgun when a second came around the corner of the garage. Sure as heck surprised them!

----------------

...and that makes for some GREAT holiday eatin', that's for sure!9.gif

..could you please pass me some more groundhog? Thanks.

Dodger, stand behind me QUICK - Granny's got the shotgun...

DM2.gif

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 1/13/2005 11:32:41 PM sunnysal wrote:

where I live (El Salvador) we NEVER say anything that includes the phrase "shoot me"....

----------------

why not?>