Klipsch at Costco Online!

bacevedo

Is that $299 each or for a pair? Because right now KLF-10s are available daily on Ubid for about $169-189 each. Yes, you will have to pay through the nose for shipping from Ubid, but given the price it's still an unbeatable deal. IIRC, shipping for the KLF-10s is $150, so grand total is $528 or $488 if you get them at $169 each. This against $598 + $xxx shipping from Costco. And Klipsch does honor its full warranty from Ubid, I checked. If I had the room and the cash I would buy a pair right now, but I just don't. Frown.gif

what are they doing there? are they in the frozen food section? LoL! or are they next to the crate of peanuts?cwm30.gif

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, but if it is professional help you want contact Amy.

Email Amy

IM Amy

Or pick up that phone and call right now Toll Free: 1-888-554-5665

-------------------------

Just do me a favor and run up my counter... I know that sounds sad but so is my site!

http://www.fortunecity.com/campus/berry/88/

U-Bid is the only authorized Internet dealer for Klipsch(read dumping ground).Read the warranty carefully.From what I've seen the warranty offered by Klipsch has been 3 years instead of 5 years on the Legends.But then who cares.I just wish I had more room under the bed or in the closet.

Keith

I believe this is only at Costco Online.

www.costco.com.

I am an avid Costco shopper and they have the best return policy in the business. These prices may not be as low as a UBid, but Costco will take a returned item with no receipt, no box, for a long time! I have returned broken or defective items over a year later, with no receipt and no box - and they gave me a full refund with no problems.

So even if Klipsch doesn't honor the warranty, Costco will.

And I would be surprised if Klipsch didn't honor the warranty for Costco.

I think people don't understand the difference between a dealer that isn't explicitly authorized, and a true unauthorized dealer. If you bought these speakers from a guy in a white van, then that is not authorized. I can't see Costco going out and obtaining black market goods that they shouldn't be selling and leaving their paying members with a product that doesn't have a warranty. They just don't operate like that.

So anyone from Klipsch care to comment?

Does Klipsch even ask where you bought it if you need warranty service? Why would they care? If the serial # is legit, and you can prove it was purchased within the warranty time line, then you shouldn't have a problem. I have never seen such a paranoia with authorized dealers as I have seen with home audio!

Bryan

keith, i brought that warranty thing up & according to db-man that's just a misreporting at ubid. they do still have the 5 yr. warranty on the legends. w/ these new marantz coming out, i may be going to 6.1 & looking for another c7.

wonder if costco will get any c7. assume u don't have to have a membership to buy from them online?

------------------

Klipsch KLF 30 (front), KLF C7, Cornwall I (rear)

Velodyne HGS-18 sub woofer

Monsterbass 400 sub interconnect & Monster CX-2 biwire & Z1 cable

Marantz SR-8000 receiver

Sony DVP-C650D 5-disk cd/dvd player

Sony Trinitron 27" stereo tv

Toshiba hi-fi stereo vcr

Technics dual cassette deck

Scientific Atlanta Explorer 2100 digital cable box

Boa's Listenin Lounge:

Klipsch RF-3, RC-3

Monster MCX Biwires

Sony STR-DE935 a/v receiver

Kenwood KR-9600 AM/FM stereo receiver (vintage 1975)

Russound AB-2 receiver switch to RF-3

Teac PD-D1200 5-disk cd changer

Technics SL-1950 turntable/AT LS500 cartridge

rock on!

I called Klipsch and they said Ubid is a fully authorised dealer and Klipsch will honor the full 5-year warranty on any of their products sold by Ubid--so even if you can't return it to Ubid like you can with Costco, you are still covered against defective merchandise. I don't know what Ubid's own return policy is, actually.

UBid has a refund policy on DOA's. I can't remember if it is 30 days or 14 days, but they do a good job of taking care of their DOA's. I have only had one DOA from them and it was handled promptly. They also handled a lost package by UPS promptly, they gave me my credit before UPS paid them. Some etailers won't do that.

I think six 10's and a C-7 would be nice.

JT

cwm8.gif Hey all..I work at Costco, and no, they are not by the frozen foods. And, yes, they are 299 a piece!!! Remember, although Costco's return policy is among the best in the business, they have been tightening it up a bit. Generally, not a problem, as long as you are reasonable. They are in alot of stores here in Oregon, so save yourself some shipping. Im sure the guys at magnolia HiFi are pissed LOLcwm14.gif

Just bought a pair at Costco in Modesto Calif. 299.99 ea as stated. Saturday they had about 15 pair and last night I bought a pair on a whim. One pair left plus display. I bought them because they would be easy to return after I tried them with my HT.

Now to my question. Realizing that most here are Klipsch fans what are there strenghts and weaknesses. I have not had more than about 30 mins to lisk