Yet another great Klipsch deal for someone: $700 LaScalas

fini

Those are identical to the one pair I recently purchased here in San Diego for $600. The other pair (also purchased for $600 and from the same seller) were black too, but didn't have the grills. Personally, I like the ones without the grills better. For some reason, I like to be able to glance over and see the La Scala's HUGE squawkers while I'm listening to music. There's just something magical about those horns. Go figure, eh? LOL

Thanks Dean, I needed that.

But... I think I can drive down to the Bay area in less than 14 hours from my house. Maybe I can talk Hoggy into a roadtrip. OTOH, it will still be an overnight trip regardless... It would sure do look good positioned both sides of my living room fireplace though...

Ki

no fair no fair, you CA guys get all the sunshine, hot babettes, and cheap, perfect Klipsch speakers.

Thats' it, I'm off- moving the California with an achin in my heart.... wait, that 's a Zep song....

They surely are purty!

Some one here buy them quick before I get in the truck!

Michael (in Indy)

----------------

On 2/18/2005 12:30:47 AM Ki Choi wrote:

This is a bad, bad place for me to hang around.

Ki Choi- Step away from the check book.................put down the car keys, and Say " I must resist".................LOL

I am sure something - closer will appear for you. there seems to be lots of good deals out you way. Relax.

Bill:

I took a deep breath and stepped away for at least a full min. This is not easy turning one's head away from any Klipsch speakers - not to mention such a nice looking pair that are currently missing in my Heritage collection. However, you are correct. I should look around my area for them instead.

Fortunately, there's a pair of Cornwalls for sale on the other side of the Lake Washigton...

Ki