can top m00n in feeling old

customsteve01

----------------

On 2/19/2005 10:56:29 AM Maron Horonzak wrote:

Looks like the dedicated home theater will be a playroom.

----------------

You mean for Granddad?

Man, a grandparent at the ripe old age of 41! I didn't have my first child until I was 33!

Congratulations! Hopefully you're close enough to be able to spend lots of time with the little tike. You'll probably be tapped for babysitting duty too, eh?

Yeah, we are still in shock from the news. The funny thing is we were just talking about this last week. Wondering when we would get our first and who would be first, Son or Daughter.

Our family is kind of spread out since we moved to Virginia. Daughter lives just outside of Houston and Son lives in Pensacola.

I know Caroline will be making more trips from Va to Tx. Good thing I work for an Airline. She will probably be making the trips with me more often when I go to Houston for work. We will make sure we get down there enough to spoil it right.

For sure the HT room will be playground for grandpa.

Hey for yall out there that are grandparents. What do your grandkids call you? It seems that grandma and grandpa are kind of dated, also sounds old.