Billy Idol Comeback

cluless

Man Oh Man is this gonna cause me some grief...6.gif

A) I have become a Buffy Junkie...and I always associated Spike with Billy Idol.

B) It turns out that Spike AkA James Marsters is a somewhat rocker in his own right as front man for the Now defunct (is that true?) band called Ghost of the Robot.

C)Billy's New music sounds amazingly like his old music...suprise suprise.

D)I haven't had any luck obtaining Ghost of the Robot music, so I can't satisfy my curiosity.

E)So what is a woman to do with two bleach blond rock idols?

...enquiring minds want to know?2.gif2.gif2.gif

----------------

On 3/9/2005 8:07:40 PM cluless wrote:

Man Oh Man is this gonna cause me some grief...
6.gif

A) I have become a Buffy Junkie...and I always associated Spike with Billy Idol.

B)
It turns out that Spike AkA James Marsters is a somewhat rocker in his own right as front man for the Now defunct (is that true?) band called Ghost of the Robot.

C)Billy's New music sounds amazingly like his old music...suprise suprise.

D)I haven't had any luck obtaining Ghost of the Robot music, so I can't satisfy my curiosity.

E)So what is a woman to do with two bleach blond rock idols?

...enquiring minds want to know?
2.gif2.gif2.gif

----------------

You have a PM.

Try: mymusic.com, good prices, good service.

Let Me know if PM does not arrive.

My Best to you, greetings to others, back to hiatus (needed)

dohjher

You probably won't find bigger Buffy and Angel geeks than my girlfriend and I. Did you know that James Marsters is almsot 43 years old???!!! The Ghost OF The Robot website has mp3 clips but no cd. David Boreanaz is going to be in the new Crow movie. Does anyone remember him as Kelly Bundy's boyfriend in an episode of Married With Children?

• 3 weeks later...

I think it's pretty good! The more I listen to it, the more I like it. I'd say excellent being that his last release was how long ago? Made me dig out the rest of his catalog & listen some more. I really need to look up some Generation X, I liked it way back then but never picked up anything on disc.

I'm liking the CD more the more that I listen to it also. I've mentioned this before in "Concert DVD" threads, but I highly recommend the "Billy Idol, VH1 Storytellers" DVD. It seems hard to find, but is an excellent performance and has excellent audio quality.