msst

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------

On 3/12/2005 9:24:15 AM DeanG wrote:

"... AND show you where to go."

Must be talking about using the Klipsch dealer locater for Heritage products.
9.gif

----------------

Heritage? Yes.

Yeah Dean, it actually maps out the location like yahoo maps website does when one is trying to get driving directions.

Very nice.

I'm still having a problem finding the Klipschorn's new. I tried the local dealers

that Klipsch gave me but when I talked to them, they say they don't carry the Heritage

line. I have to tell them that Klipsch said they could get it for me, they then tell

me they don't know if they can that they will have to talk to Klipsch and see.

They never call me back and I'm tired of leaving messages for the salesperson to call

me back to let me know. I did find a Heritage dealer the next state over and drove

there to order them, the salesperson wasn't very nice and told me the price is $7500.00

with no discount at all. After putting up with his rudeness, I told him I'll find another

dealer that's more willing to work with, he said great, and I left. It's really hard

to believe how rude some people can be as he was. I'm a very nice person when dealing

with people and expect the same.

Anyone know where online I can contact a Klipsch dealer that I can call and talk with

and see if that dealer is more wiling to work on price with me so I can get the Klipschorn's

ordered? They tell me it will take about 4 months to build them!! Wow, long time.

Reading Msst's latest post triggered a memory...

A friend of mine had always wanted a Corvette and after saving her pennies decided to pull the trigger and buy a new one. The local Chevy dealer was, is, and always will be a jackas* so my friend decided to FAX several dealers telling them what she wanted and what she'd be willing to pay. I think she sent out 20 or so FAX's and/or emails. She got 5 responses, picked the best one, sealed the deal, got a flight to New Orleans, picked up her new Corvette and had a great drive back to Savannah.

Maybe a similar process would work for Msst?? FAX some dealers with what he wants, what he'll pay, ink the deal, drive there, and bring 'em home. It's kinda sad to have to do it that way.

FWIW....if I were someone at Klipsch and knew this is how someone had to go about getting a new product, I'd be embarrassed. So....would Klipsch stand for this type of lack of visibility with regards to their Reference line???

Tom

msst,

I have no idea where you live, but try this place:

SOUTHERN AUDIO & VIDEO

4144 CARMICHAEL RD.

MONTGOMERY, AL 36106

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

PHONE: 334-213-0681

FAX: 334-271-3334

The above came from the Dealer Location list.

I called him last week and asked if he had any Khorns in stock. He only had a pair of Heresy and a pair of Belles.

He told me the last 3 pairs he sold took 3.5 weeks from the time the order was placed to when they arrived.Klipsch told him to tell people it CAN take up to 10 weeks.

I was asking about a pair of Khorns and 1 Belle. He even told me he would deliver them to my house when they arrived. I am about 90 miles from him.

He also told me the last pair of Khorns he sold went for $6,200 plus 4% city tax.

He seemed like a real nice guy.

Good Luck

Danny