m00ns pic for the next Klipsch speaker model gal.

m00n

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------

On 3/15/2005 9:10:36 AM doudou wrote:

i don t know that. it seems that she is a world wide known "artist"
9.gif

here in france we havn t heard anything about her since at least one year.

in my opinion she is not the very good person to represent klipsch in europe, and in france neither.

----------------

You're in France? So things have been quiet on the Alizee front for a year now? That's too bad. She really does have some tallent. In my opion just a steller voice. I'm sure some of that is enhanced with electronics, but there has to be some tallent there as well. I keep waiting for her to make a break here in the states, I would have thought it would have happen by now. Maybe the American pop culture is not ready for a French singing act.

Personally, I don't think there is an American teenie pop star that can even come close to Alizee.

Ok... Here's the proof... Everyone thinks that I'm full of crap when I complain about hollywood pumping crap music at us. HERE is a perfect example of what I'm talking about.

Hollywood could be getting in touch with this little french pop tart, a beautyful young tallented gal, yet try to convience us that Ashlee Simpson is where it's at...

What ever...

"That's what they SAID...but the rumors are about her weight gain, alleged "sex tape," strip tease, and other "risque" behavior."

No Way... your'e kidding me right? She doesn't seem that type... although if it was true, I might be interested lol.

Tom, I think your'e nuts :)

----------------

On 3/15/2005 4:34:43 PM Joe Shmoe wrote:

"That's what they SAID...but the rumors are about her weight gain, alleged "sex tape," strip tease, and other "risque" behavior."

No Way... your'e kidding me right? She doesn't seem that type... although if it was true, I might be interested lol.

Tom, I think your'e nuts
:)

----------------

About what? Anything in particular or everything in general?1.gif

Gotta run. See ya 'round like a doughnut!

Tom

----------------

On 3/15/2005 11:37:14 AM m00n wrote:

..."She really does have some tallent. In my opion just a steller voice. I'm sure some of that is enhanced with electronics, but there has to be some tallent there as well. I keep waiting for her to make a break here in the states, I would have thought it would have happen by now. Maybe the American pop culture is not ready for a French singing act.

Personally, I don't think there is an American teenie pop star that can even come close to Alizee."

----------------

I couldn't agree more, m00n. I'm listening to Moi Lolita right now and I thoroughly enjoy her voice and music. But I have to admit she has that European sound that us Americans aren't used to (not a bad thing, just different). Of course if Alizee wore less and acted like a lil' ***** on stage, she'd be another Brittany/Maddonna-wannabee that this country's pop culture seems to crave! How sad that in my opinion she would have to lower her standards to be a big hit in the US!

As far as doudou is concerned, that's just his opinion of Alizee...we don't know for sure if France or the whole of Europe is in agreement with his assessment of Alizee and her not being a good representative of Klipsch. I won't argue with him and say he's wrong, but I disagree with his statement. From what little I've read, I think Alizee is a good role model for young girls, and from what I've heard, her music isn't full of glitz and sex (just my opinion from what little I've heard...doudou would definately know more since he's exposed to it better than we are).

Just my two cents...

----------------

On 3/15/2005 11:37:14 AM m00n wrote:

You're in France? So things have been quiet on the Alizee front for a year now? That's too bad. She really does have some tallent. In my opion just a steller voice. I'm sure some of that is enhanced with electronics, but there has to be some tallent there as well. I keep waiting for her to make a break here in the states, I would have thought it would have happen by now. Maybe the American pop culture is not ready for a French singing act.

Personally, I don't think there is an American teenie pop star that can even come close to Alizee.

----------------

yes i m in france, and we haven t heard about alizee here since one year at least.

she was in fashion almost 2 years ago but now...

i agree with you moon she has a great voice but i think her talent is not used at 100% with what she sings.

----------------

On 3/15/2005 6:27:42 PM Joe Shmoe wrote:

Wow.. would have liked to be at that charity event
:)

Tom... I was saying your'e nuts because you think Paige has gained weight & that maybe you don't find her attractive? Personally, I think she's hot!

----------------

Oh c'mon dude....you know it's just the make-up she wears. Hell, I bet she has ugly feet. LMAO.....

Tom

Same as last time, I do not want to leave the m00n's girl posted for too long, so I would like to take it down this weekend.

So if you want it, go get it.

So far, only 35 requests have been made on it.

EDIT: 92 requests total.... but it was time to take it down.