hard rock concert dvd's?

SWL

searching for a concert dvd that includes a big stage show, fire, lights, excellent sound etc. The last good one I seen was GODSMACK-CHANGES. If nothing else, buy it for the dual drum solo!! CRANK IT UP LOUD, you'll appreciate it whether you're a fan or not. I read on another page that DREAM THEATER- LIVE FROM BUDAKON was supposed to have really good sound. I'm gonna look for it tomorrow.6.gif

----------------

On 3/12/2005 8:58:15 AM lumpp_scott wrote:

searching for a concert dvd that includes a big stage show, fire, lights, excellent sound etc.

----------------

As crazy as this may sound, but if you want a lot of lights and big state show and such, check out the Blue Man Group "Complex" DVD. It sounds and looks pretty damn good on my setup.

Now, after seeing this thread - me thinks I need to go and pick up that Dream Theater Live in Budoka DVD.

Who invented hard rock

LED ZEP DVD- get it today-

Black Sabbath=- The Last Supper- original lineup do a couple shows in where else, Birminham England- excellent performance and bone-crushing sound. You can watch it without the between-songs-interviews as well.

Michael

• 2 weeks later...