m00n pops the top on a Hefeweizen and starts a Saturday Evening chat.

m00n

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not much. Bout to surf the net, chat with you all and watch a chick flick with my nug.

I made some little english muffin pizzas tonight. Not bad, layered it like this.

1) English muffin

2) Pepperoni

3) Salami (sp?)

4) meat spehegetti sauce (sp)

5) lots-o-cheeze

6) Mushrooms

7) Just a little more cheeze to hold the mushrooms in place

Then bake it on 400 for 10 minutes. One thing I learned though is do not cook it on a cookie sheet. The english muffin wont get crispy. Oh and I put the pepperoni and salami on before the sauce. If the sauce was directly on the english muffin, the muffin would have gotten soggy. Can't have that.

How are things on your side?

it's an easy difference and both have their strengths...tubes on vocals, instrumentals and jazz feels more "real" and ss has a more forward sound for the harder stuff....both outputs sound incredible though. this is a cdp I will own for quite awhile...

Good evening all,

Moon, you're making me hungry! And since I've been shut-in with the flu all week, that's no small feat! Getting better though. Been searching eBay and Audiogon all evening for subs and surrounds for the emerging system of Legends. I already want a new receiver. I guess I have it,.. the... "upgrade bug." Uh oh...14.gif2.gif

----------------

On 3/20/2005 12:44:48 AM arthurs wrote:

never had HDCD before, it's a pretty impressive sound, too bad there aren't more titles in it...

----------------

Me neither. I still don't. Maybe someday.