m00n pops the top on a Hefeweizen and starts a Saturday Evening chat.

m00n

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

----------------

On 3/20/2005 1:00:19 AM wyattearp wrote:

moon, you never cease to crack me up!
9.gif

where'd ya get that pic so quick?

----------------

Google image search on pizza. 1.gif It looks sooooo much better than my little english muffin pizza for sure.

----------------

On 3/20/2005 1:08:42 AM wyattearp wrote:

Your's sounds better.

Good luck on your cornscalas or whatever they're gonna be. I'm sure they'll sound great. I hope to move to Heritage one day.

I'm outa here.

c ya

----------------

BEC is the one building the cornscalas. I'm just putting back together some stock cornwalls.

Klipschfoot.. That does sound very good. No toaster oven though.5.gif

hey moon and art, evening to ya both!

moon, know what you mean about the waf and tubes; i recently got a very,very,very clean mcintosh mc240--glorious tubes and chrome----brought it home and proudly planted it in the living room.. Take my word for it, it is absolutely drop dead sexy and gorgeous..................but she tells me that it is not staying in the living room unless it is hidden away in a cabinet .......because she thinks it is butt ugly!

whattcha gonna do; can't live 'em, and can't live without 'em!

Art, no, but i didn't go into the office today. i will probably go in tomorrow for a bit. i can't retrieve the email here but i can get the pm here. hey, that cary looks sweet, but i am sure the jolida will keep me happy for awhile.....especially since i have 3 daughters currently in college and a son to get there, so my "discretionary" budget has only so much "stretch" to it.

moon, kept them both . . .. he,he,he.....been married to her for 26 years and the 240 is still in the living room.......waiting for me to finish the design and building of wall unit, entertainment unit, etc.....kinda stuck in the analysis paralysis mode right now......and it is all klipsch's fault...........

we're lucky here to have the Texas Tomorrow fund for kids college. Locked both my boys in at the tuition and campus housing fees in 2000 and pay monthly until they graduate from HS. They can then attend any state school they want with tuition and board covered, regardless of how they have inflated in the interim. if they go out of state the amount transfers intact and only the difference has to be covered. They'll be going to state schools in Texas.9.gif