WTB: Klipsch Cornwall I

franczyk

Hi, Im looking for a pair of Klipsch Cornwall 1s. (not the Cornwall 2). Id prefer in Walnut Oil, but am willing to consider some other finishes...

Im in Florida, and would prefer local pick up, but would be willing to pay for shipping for the right pair of speakers.

And no, Im not willing to drive to Chicago to pick up the pair for sale on Audiogon. :-)

Thanks.

Darn, thats a shame, I drove from Indy to Palm Beach to pick up a pair a couple months back.

Stick around, they come up for sale every so often. Sometimes Forum members post ebay sales also. Keep your eyes on this 2ch forum and the general forum for sales. Happy shopping!

Michael

----------------

On 3/31/2005 6:18:40 PM BS Button wrote:

There's a pair of KlipschHorns in Miami on E-Bay. They do not show up under the Klipsch search. Go all the way newbie...
----------------

I dont have two corners... Plus, the wall where I place my speakers is 30+ feet wide. I guess when I go shopping for a new house someday, I will look for a good music room with two good corners...