Original Belle Klipsch

bbdrag0n

I have a pair of the original Belle Klipsch speakers. I want to sell them. (Don't worry, I still have my Klipschorns!) They are in perfect working order. Does anyone have an idea what a fair price would be?? I would appreciate any of your input.9.gif

----------------

On 4/4/2005 7:10:07 PM bbdrag0n wrote:

I have a pair of the original Belle Klipsch speakers. I want to sell them. (Don't worry, I still have my Klipschorns!) They are in perfect working order. Does anyone have an idea what a fair price would be?? I would appreciate any of your input.
9.gif

----------------

i just checked completed items on ebay and 3 sets went for 1400, 1600 and 1775.

• 2 years later...

I know this post is a bit dated, but as I am in Chicagoland... and am interested in a Belle for use as a center channel. If these have not sold, I would be interested in one - and could take 2 as I am sure there are others out there who would be interested in taking the second one.

Thanks

I know this post is a bit dated, but as I am in Chicagoland... and am interested in a Belle for use as a center channel. If these have not sold, I would be interested in one - and could take 2 as I am sure there are others out there who would be interested in taking the second one.

Thanks

I would place an ad in the paper saying wanter klipsch belle. I found my Belles by placing a wanted ad on audiogon. It took a couple weeks to get a reply but they were only a few hours away. Good luck.

Thanks

Sad to kind of "parts out "Belles as a single speaker since they are in sequential serial number. And they look like amazing pieces of furniture if they are mint as a pair. LS may have a better stock horn but the Belles are far prettier.

I picked mine up for $ 1500; drove 4 hours each way for pickup.

Michael,

I've got a very nice pair of Belles WL I might trade. New diaphrams, caps, wiring. I LIKE the Khorns in the Photo room. Maybe we can work out something. I'm sure I've got something else you want I could throw in.

Let's see, location is good, you don't have Belles, I want another pair of K's, maybe?

Harry

Howdy all,

I've received a couple of emails about the Belles. I offered Michael a trade on them. I've not talked to him yet. AFTER I talk with Michael I MAY consider other options.

UNTIL then there is nothing in the works. PLEASE do not try to "BEAT Michael to the draw". I don't appreciate it and I'm personally offended by someone thinking I may be a party to backstabbing and undercutting a fellow forum member.

A LITTLE CONSIDERATION PLEASE!!

I don't care how long you've been a member. I don't do business like that. Think about your actions and your feelings if someone tried to do it to you.

Any offers I've received from you are declined and I will not do anything or any trades with you. Clear Enough?

Harry

Hi all,

My father recently passed away and I was curious if any people in Ca were interested in his audio gear.  All his gear is original.
He has: 
  Pair of Belle Klipsch - walnut finish. He bought them on 6/29/87 for $1947.  Don't know the serial number as they are out in Redlands (but can find out).  I think they are in great condition.
  sub woofer - Klipsch - SW-15 Oak raw.  bought on 10/5/93 for $1277.

And while I realize this isn't the forum for it - he also has

a TEACX1000R open reel recorder. I tried it, works great.  He spent $500 getting it serviced in 8/97.
a Nakamichi CR-7A , last serviced on 2/16/01.
Adcom - GFA-585 poweramp and Adcom - GFP- 565 preamp
Dual 721 turntable