La Scala Trade?

spaaaz

laugh if you will michael but i would make that drive for that trade, although i would have to trade my oak black laquer 1977 set for them as i just sold the blonde set, to a local fellow forum member. so what do you say want a set of oak black laquer 1977 all original corns in very good shape. wish you would have posted this last monday i was just out to kansas city and could have easily made the deal HOW FAR WOULD YOU GO FOR A PAIR OF HERITAGE? with me the limits have yet to be met. although i havent cought up with michael yet.

so you know i am serious i would make the trip for the deal and may even throw in a little cash to you10.gif Joe

This seems to be a characteristic of the LaScala regardless of the network. Just think, I mellowed yours out. I dropped your squawker to tap 3, and set your tweeter up with a -3db fixed L-pad.

What are you using for an amp? Do you like to listen REAL LOUD?

where are you in illinois, i want to see what the milage is so i can figure a cost to pick these up and deliver the corns, i will send some pics via email if you email me first at (joespride@gmpexpress.net), my service guy that set up my cable modem has my email screwed up and everytime i try to send an email i have problems but i can reply with no problems 10.gif Joe