Labelles (?) $300 in Florida

----------------

On 4/27/2005 8:37:43 AM rplace wrote:

Gotta love that down home, southern, folksy, valued, good, morale, compassionate, Bush family. They are about as ethical as our Klipsch reselling friend. Ah, but I digress I apologize for my lapse, no coffee yet.

----------------

Watch it.11.gif

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------

On 4/27/2005 8:37:43 AM rplace wrote:

Well I have only had an ebay account since 1999 with 100% positive feedback both buying and selling. This might be the right cause to tarnish that perfect record.

----------------

All I know about legal stuff is what I see on TV, but I would advise against doing anything like that. Could be fraud and even talking/joking about it could be conspiracy to commit fraud. I think that's the way it worked in an old Andy Griffith rerun. This guy is not worth it. In my opinion, he is nothing - if I saw him floating in my toilet, I wouldn't even bother to flush.

What the guy did was absolutely classless but he didn't kill anyone or even break any laws. Sounds like he paid the lady her asking price. I imagine that she's probably a widow selling her husbands prized speakers. I doubt she would want to know about all the drama so I wouldn't even call her. Just rest assured that the guy will be forced to smoke a big turd in hell for this.

All good points and for the record I WAS joking. Hardly worth effecting my ebay feedback rating over this parasite.

I am done wasting my time on this guy. Off to more important threads. TS thanks for posting the want add info. The rest of you, thanks for the laughs.