• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------

On 4/24/2005 1:20:17 PM Budman wrote:

----------------

On 4/24/2005 1:09:17 PM Hallwalker wrote:

magicsky are these your Belles on Ebay ????http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5769716468&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1
14.gif

----------------

i guess he didn't like that 3 way horn loaded sound or the shear beauty and craftsmanship

----------------

Hmmm, interesting magisky.

Unwritten rule #2: If a forum member turns you onto a deal so great it makes the rest of us sick with envy, don't list them on ebay the same weekend you bought them and posted pictures on this forum.

At least you could have offered them to a forum member for a sensible profit instead of ebay for maximum profit.

When I first read this thread, I was excited for you. Now I'm sick like the rest. Thumpelstiltskin should get a cut of your $1200+ profit.

----------------

On 4/24/2005 12:29:50 PM magicsky wrote:

Here's a pic of the 300.00 dollar Belles. I just wish everyone the same luck I had finding these

----------------

been a forum member for all of 2 days and wishing us luck. thanks

very well said fastlane

I can understand magicsky selling the Belles, but it would have been nice to see them offered here first. There are a couple of members that are looking for them..... TH&B is looking for a single Belle.

Maybe he would give forum members a better price. How about it magicsky? Can you give one of your new buddies a good deal on the Belles?

Rick.

It looks to me like MagicSpy found a way to take advantage of the forum and it's members.

And from the looks of the other junk that MagicSpy has bought/sold recently, he (or she) will really

take a leap into the big time with these speakers.

Anybody interested in a pair of DSOTM shorts???

Sorry for all the negative feedback I recieved from everyone. Just to set the record straight, I did not take advantage of a posting I saw in the forum to score a good deal on the Belles. This is my business, Buy and Sell. Thumper's original listing was on the 17th and I didn't become a member until the 22 so you can do the math. I saw them in the paper at 6:00 and they were mine by 9.

you didn't have to be a member to see this on the 17th. there are 73 non members browsing this system as we speak. i don't care how much you bought them for and don't care how much you sell them for. don't come here and wish us good luck on your good fortune