Heresy II sales price

bitece

Tough call. I think they are over a grand new and 2002 is pretty darn new. Flip side of that is older ones don't wear out. If they are the finish you want and close to home that is two bonus points. They are on the high side, at 600-650 it is a coin toss. Damn, if you could only find a mint pair in OO for about 500 located within driving distance that would be a good deal. Oh, wait you did.9.gif How are they sounding? I have not forgotten about the HT pix I was going to send you. Just need some time.

I think they are about $1150 new. But no one will be paying that. If I had the money, I would be tempted. Will they come down any on the price? Since you can pick them up, ask if you could see them. Take cash -- money talks. Just be nice when you visit.

Marvel

Rich,

The Heresy II's are back in their cartons. We move in less than 3 weeks so I haven't had much of a chance to listen them. I'm debating whether to use the Heresy's in our family room or buy a second pair and use all 4 in the yet-to-be constructed home theater. I hate to waste a good speaker as rears in a 5.1 system. I was also contemplating a pair of black KG4's (they would match the Fortes and Academy finish) and using them as surrounds. That would put the Heresy's in the family room where they would take up less room than the Fortes and pass the WAF test.

One question: has anyone placed their Heresy's on stands?

See my post on where to put my TT in the 2 channel forum. There you can see some pix of my Heresies I mounted up high for surrounds. My long range plan is to have 7.1 with all 4 rear/surrouns being Heresy.

Good luck and have fun, Rich