Klipschorn placement?

Thanks Bill! I have a user manual from a pair of '78 Cornwalls and my user manuals from my '88 Forte's that I bought new that I can scan. They have the other speakers from the lineup in those years as well. I have access to scanners here at work. I'll PDF them.

Thanks for that Kudret, I never thought about putting a couple of pieces on the top portion, it looks like they are helping though since they are flat from the wall impressions on them. Good idea! I used the same type pipe insulation but I did not staple it on, I could bring myself to do it. It stays on pretty good without staples though.

----------------

On 5/6/2005 6:09:43 AM silversport wrote:

Manuals come through???

Bill

----------------

Sorry, Bill,

I wound up out of town until today, otherwise I would have responded sooner. No. I did not get the manuals. Can you please try to send them again? Thanks. I have a couple days at home now and will try to get things set up. I will post the results.

So far it is just nice to listen to them where they are.

----------------

On 5/2/2005 11:18:57 AM LarryC wrote:

They should sit on the floor -- take a look at the diagram and explanation of the importance of all three reflecting surfaces (both walls and the floor) at the top of
from Hifilit.com. You won't get the floor reflection if you raise them.

----------------

I took a look, Larry. Hmm, I know a few bachelors who might like to go with that "mirrored floor" idea. Quite an upgrade from small ones on your shoes...6.gif