RPlace - Stand-up guy

I bought a pair of Heresys from Rich and was great through the entire process. Rich went far out of his way to help me out by accepting payment and shipping one speaker to me and one to my buyer, which saved me some money. He was also very patient with me throughout the whole deal. Finally, I have never seen better packing, ever. He clearly wanted the speakers to arrive in excellent shape. In my buyers words: 'expertly packed'.

Rich is an clearly an asset to the forum.

THB and O, thanks for the kind words. I have now bought/sold several speakers via the forum now. Some I have shipped some I have met people along the way. Always nice to do business within the community I feel.

Others THB had a lot going on as we saw from his van-cramming posts as well as a house move all while trying to get his head around his HT needs. Despite his busy schedule he made good on all his promises and is an overall nice guy. If you have the need to buy from or sell to him I would not hesitate.

Thanks again, Rich

I'm getting teary eyed here.8.gif

I have to agree that Rich is a great guy. I'm glad he's local and we'll have opportunities to get together in the future.

Happy to hear your transaction(s) worked out for both of you. I know it was fairly complicated. Buy these, hold those, ship this one here, that one there, stand on your head, etc. Nothing like a smooth transaction.2.gif

Gary, alls well that ends well. Looks to be a little less heated here then in 2 channel. Side note the wife shot down the Scout for the time being. Can't complain after all I have done/bought since November. Looks like Heresy sales $$s are going for needed things like groceries or the electric bill. That woman has her priorities messed up.

Fini, stop by any time. For the record my wife says I am a Jerk lots of times. I am just nice to the forum crowd, otherwise an A$$ hole. Just ask the guys I work with.

Hey Gary,

If you want to discuss how difficult I am, we will probably need another thread, lol. That has been well documented, just ask my wife about our move that was a total of three blocks.

The point is that Rich was great to deal with and I would not hesitate to buy from him again. I was stressed and well over budget and Rich did his best to accomodate my needs.