Things I shouldn't have done

DeanG....Superman first appeared in Action Comics. I had that too. Its value is a tad more than the Batman issue. I remember having that one too. BBwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!! Sob Sob slobber sob!!!!!

----------------

On 5/18/2005 8:29:32 PM Maron Horonzak wrote:

I shouldnt have thrown away my #27 Detective comic The origin of Batman when I was a kid. Its now worth $275,000. BWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

----------------

Along the same line, I wish I hadn't thrown away the zillions of baseball cards from the 60's I had when I was a kid. I'll bet some of them are worth a pretty penny now.8.gif

On the other hand, I don't remember exactly but I'll bet my Mom is the one who actually tossed them! 14.gif

----------------

On 5/18/2005 9:20:07 PM m00n wrote:

----------------

On 5/18/2005 8:29:32 PM Maron Horonzak wrote:

I shouldnt have thrown away my #27 Detective comic The origin of Batman when I was a kid. Its now worth $275,000. BWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

----------------

Ouch!

----------------

thats like 40-50 brand new pairs of k-horns.

I should've never gotten out of the US Army...Had I reinlisted after my first 6 year tour, I'd already be out with over 20 years, probably be a First Sergeant by now, and have a decent pension coming in for the rest of my life.

Should never have sold my complete sets of 1955 and 1956 Topps Baseball cards for $350 in 1983 but I had to feed my family. Didn't know what they'd be worth just a few short years later.

Also shouldn't have fed the corners of my Reggie Jackson and Nolan Ryan rookie cards to my sister's gerbil but it seemed to love the taste and it was cool to watch.

• 2 weeks later...

I shouldn't have passed up the opportunity to purchase a brand new pair of Klipsch Cornwall loudspeakers from the Robbinson Barracks AAFES PX in Stuttgart at a great price back in 1984, but I thought they would be too big for my 2-man room. Should have made them fit.15.gif

Heh. I'm retired now, so it's all good.

After I changed my mind about the Belles, my dormmate wanted to sell his Hereseys (he needed the money to buy a car). I turned them down too 5.gif and bought a muddy pair of Technics because they were on sale at the time. Double 5.gif .

I can hear the groans from here....

For me, it was that first taste of food.....I was helpless...lying there while mom shoveled in the strained peas. But then, she switched to carrots! I couldn't resist! I was hooked! ....the rest is history. 2.gif