RF 7 Pricing

S2KDDS

I'm sure you have the retail prices and are asking about the best deals we've come across. Since Klipsch dealers cannot ship out of state, you may want to mention your location in the thread. That way, you may get prices from people who actually purchased from the same dealer. In the end, you can figure about 80% of retail (20% off) as a fair deal. Anything below that is just better. Check your pm...

Welcome to the forum!

David

----------------

On 5/26/2005 4:10:33 PM CECAA850 wrote:

Where in TX? I got my RF-7's for $700.00 plus tax.

----------------

Even if you meant $700 for a SINGLE RF-7, that's still unheard of (from an authorized dealer, that is). Are you sure about that??

Let me clarify, $700.00 plus tax EACH. I didn't think anyone would assume that it was $700.00 for a pair of RF-7's, my bad. Yes, it was from a brick and mortar dealer, full Klipsch warranty. FYI, I also paid $495.00 each for my RF-5's, $199.00 each for the RB-35's $509.00 for the RC-7 and $317.50 each for the RS-7's (plus tax). Not a close out, still in business.

----------------

On 5/26/2005 11:16:16 PM S2KDDS wrote:

I live in San Antonio. Let me know where you got that great deal. I don't mind driving to pick them up.

----------------

S2KDDS...I purchased my RF-7's from Bjons outlet store off of I-410 for $1,350.00

for the pair.

I paid 624.80 each for the RF-7's, 454.40 for the RC-7, and 255.60 each for the RS-7's!!! I think I made out alright on the deal. That does not include taxes but it is from an authorized dealership, still in business!!!!

Total for the the pacakge: 2215.20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!9.gif9.gif9.gif

----------------

On 5/26/2005 11:16:16 PM S2KDDS wrote:

I live in San Antonio. Let me know where you got that great deal. I don't mind driving to pick them up.

----------------

S2KDDS, Beaumont (where I live) is about 1 and 1/2 hrs east of Houston. The dealer I bought them from is an hour past that. If you are still interested, PM me and I'll give you my salesmans name and phone # to the store. They're great to work with. Bear in mind that if you're going to get them all at once, you'll need a truck. Carl