anyone here bidding on these?

r.cherry

yeah, I'll compete with you if you like.

Western Kentucky is 'close' to Ohio-- I like your idea of 'close'.

Go for them, I was just kidding about the competition. Hope you get them. You'll want to put your FOrte's in the garage!

Michael

that is a hard one to answer, i really like the way these fortes sound. i need to compare them side by side and see. the corns might be in the garage since they aren't as pretty and i spend a lot of time in there as well as the office/living room.

shameless bump yup...

anyone know why there are only two ports (above question) instead of the three i think of as standard. also i sent a message to the owner early this morning asking if these were completely original, no responce yet...

i was thinking of bidding not like the buy it now price but higher than the rest??? any quick thoughts?????????

Place you max bid with less than ten seconds to go.

There is no operational difference between two or three ports. Some time & motion guy probably got involved.

If your max fails to meet the reserve, perhaps the seller will let you BIN for your max. That's how I got CWs.