im looking to buy RF-7 ...

kriscad

I have 4 RF-7s that I want to sell. Just bought new house this year and unfortunately these guys are just too big for the room. I had originally bought 6 of them so I could do a full RF-7 setup. They are brand new in the box and black finish. I can post pictures of them if you like. I'm sad to see these awesome speakers go but I need to get something with a much smaller footprint. I can sell them for $1400 a pair plus shipping. A pretty good price I would think since they are $1200 each for some new ones. I'm out of Southern California if anyone is interested that is local.

Here is my member profile on ebay if you want to check it out. I'm also thinking about posting these on ebay, but I thought I would give the Klipsch fans first dibs 1.gif

Please email me at jimmyzdc@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Thanks,

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=jimmyzdc

----------------

On 6/8/2005 2:51:42 PM jimmyzdc wrote:

I have 4 RF-7s that I want to sell. Just bought new house this year and unfortunately these guys are just too big for the room. I had originally bought 6 of them so I could do a full RF-7 setup. They are brand new in the box and black finish. I can post pictures of them if you like. I'm sad to see these awesome speakers go but I need to get something with a much smaller footprint. I can sell them for $1400 a pair plus shipping. A pretty good price I would think since they are $1200 each for some new ones. I'm out of Southern California if anyone is interested that is local.

Here is my member profile on ebay if you want to check it out. I'm also thinking about posting these on ebay, but I thought I would give the Klipsch fans first dibs
1.gif

Please email me at jimmyzdc@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Thanks,

----------------

Thanks for the offer... i just wished i lived closer

I did ended up emailing dealers in 3 states today - and since im buying floors, centr, sides and rears, they gave me some great packaged deals... but still waiting to hear back from a few of them...

some have no confused me, saying the size of my room, i should get R35's

Actually I never got around to purchasing the Outlaw equipment since my speakers don't fit in my new house. But I have heard lots of good stuff about the 950. The 990 is so new and I think really limited so there might not be any reviews right off the bat. But with excellent quality and feedback of the 950 I'm sure the new 990 is gonna an awesome piece.

Jaime