Cleaning house - Free stuff

scott0527

Free, first come first serve(via email or PM). I'm at zip 44707 so for whatever actual UPS would be, that's all I'd ask for. This stuff seems too nice to throw away but not worth Ebaying.

1. Rega Planet CD player with one small problem. Cosmetically, it is almost perfect, I have the remote and manual. It sound crazy but on CD's with more than 14 songs, it starts to make popping noises. Plays beautifully, then on song 14, almost sounds like a scratch on a record. 1 through 13, you're golden! I don't have a rega dealer anywhere near me and I don't really need it anyway.

2. Pioneer PL-50 turntable. Very nice condition. Works well. New AT entry level cartridge. Two cracks in the rear on the dustcover that have been glued so the cover works fine. Crack aren't hugely noticable. I have a service manual too. Here's a link to an Ebay auction for one of these so you can see what it looks like. Other than the cracks and the fact that I don't have an Owners Manual, mine looks about like this.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=64625&item=5779885887&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

3. Funky little integrated amp. Monarch SA-10 Stereo Amplifier. Japanese, Low wattage single ended I think. Can't even remember where I got it but it plays very sweet for about 5 minutes then breaks down and distorts all to heck. Looks like somebody tried to fix the filter cap already. It's just so damn cute I can't throw it away. So somebody take it please. It uses two cheap 35c5, a 12AX7 and a 35w4. Having picture uploading problems on the forum so I'll email you a pic if you want but remember it's free. Shipping couldn't be more than $10.00 to most places on this little deal.

I have decided to take a pass on the Monarch anyway (all in a matter of seconds). Sheesh-- it was an impulsive move on my part. I don't need more on my plate right now.

Istari should get the amp!

Marvel