la scala project finally complete. WOW

i just finished installing new anderson windows so i can listen to la scalas outside with out taking them outdoors. no small job when you consider my cabin is built with 10 inch thick logs. i spaced the windows about 10 feet apart. i built pedestal's with castors that i can easily roll speakers up to the windows. my wife left at 6 am and i had my la scala's in position at 6:15. sat down about 60 ft back in the woods and listened to thick as a brick. it was as if i had never heard it before. ( special thanks to Bob Crites, AA networks sound great).

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 6/13/2005 1:07:03 PM tuned4life wrote:

i tried to post pics of my cornwalls awhile back but for some reason i couldnt get them to load.

----------------

I also had trouble until "Orlin" schooled me on file names. For some reason the file names being uploaded on the Klipsch sight have to be very simple, ie., no special chartacters, spaces, etc.... Once I changed my file name the Klipsch site uploaded the picture.

If you are 60 feet into the graet outdoors, and the speakers are rolled to the windows, you effectively have an anechoic response, so if all that is true, you are hearing what very few people ever do-just the speaker and not the room or the furnishings.

If you are 60 feet into the great outdoors, and the speakers are rolled to the windows, you effectively have an anechoic response, so if all that is true, you are hearing what very few people ever do-just the speaker and not the room or the furnishings.