One week from tomorrow, is June 24th!!

It almost seemed that bad.. Funny thing is, I have the CD to prove it too...LOL.

BTW, I said it before.... She is a wonderful lady who supports the local Jazz community too. I did not wanna be the one to just rag on her to no end. That said.. Even good Jazz .. anything on a CD, would have been better! Her band was a 9-10 though.. such a shame.

IndyJazzFest is this weekend, so is Formula One, The United States Grand Prix in Indy. Sat night is my 25th HS reunion and Sunday is fathers day.

Just a mere "warm up" for you guys next weekend!! LOL

I will bring some spotted cow if at all possible. My fav. Wisconsin brews are:

-LakefrontBrewery East Side Dark

-Mke AleHouse Louie's Demise

-Mke AleHouse Sheepshead stout

-Mke AleHouse Downtown light

-Sprecher Amber

-Sprecher Octoberfest

-Sprecher Bavarian Black

-All the Leinenkugel's

I'll bring a lot. However someone should help me drink it this time! I drank so much last year the first few hours of saturday were not enjoyable. Also, I am not aloud to stay up all night arguing with griffonator about wheter or not a checksum prevents erroneus data reaching your pre/pro with a digital connection medium and then smoke all his cigarettes.

Luckily I'm bringing RFinco to help police my behavior, I have a tendency to talk Neural Nets and Emergent Computing after a few drinks. (Shamefull, I know)

Damon... Geek Speak at its finest1.gif

I've seen Spotted Cow everytime I am at the store, so I think New Glarus Brewery finally figured out it is one of there best sellers1.gif1.gif1.gif good stuff1.gif

Has anyone figured out what time we are being kicked out of the HI? Damon, I will talk to you later this week to discuss Beer transport. I usually bring a mixture of New Glarus and Lineys, but that could easily change..... We should probably bring less this year.

JM

----------------

On 6/18/2005 2:40:43 PM j-malotky wrote:

Has anyone figured out what time we are being kicked out of the HI?

John,I thought they said it's 12AM. Trey, Craig?

Damon, I will talk to you later this week to discuss Beer transport. I usually bring a mixture of New Glarus and Lineys, but that could easily change.....

We should probably bring less this year.

WTF? I hope you're kidding? Craig and I had to go buy a couple of cases of Colorado Kool-Aid and Buttwiper. I am happy to chip in for the micros.
2.gif

Oh, and don't forget about the after hours in Craig's room. BTW, I think he was looking for someone to bring a set of Heresy's to hook up to VRD's and a Juciy Merlin or Xtreme.

JM----------------