DFW Hornheads

Kriton

If you use the search function here, you will see that they were pretty active end of last year...meets and stuff. I am in Ft. Worth, and it would be awesome to see adn compare other setups and listen to different equipment and tunes on dear old (and new) Klipsch set-ups.

I was looking forward to getting my Corns redone, and the RF'7's put in and up and having a meet, but Yahoo groups doesn't have the DFW_Hornhead group, and I haven't heard anything from them, except for recent response to newby (new heresy owner) that suggested she find a group like them and get to know other philes in the area. Reminded me I wanted to look them up....

Where are all you guys?

K

Oh yeah we are still here!! Although the group is not the most active in the world we still let each other know about speaker deals and get togethers along with the occassional jibe. I see that Kriton and rdmarsiii have requested to join and your membership should now be active so post already 1.gif

We keep the group "memebers only" due to the fact that we are always giving out our addresses and we all have nice stuff that we would not want someone to help themselves too.

Laters,

Jeff

Jeff (eq_shadimar) had a get together last Spring at his house, and it was wonderful to experience an all Cornwall HT setup (including a horizontal Cornwall center channel and three SVS tubes). Several other guys showed up and it was a good listening session.

I would certainly welcome anyone local to hear my all Forte/Academy setup (upgraded with my custom crossovers), though it is primarily for HT use only. Nothing special compared to most I've seen, adequate for me, and you'd also get to play some vintage pinball machines if you wished.

Jeff, it would be nice to have a get-together again. I do appreciate you having me over last year.

Chris

----------------

On 7/1/2005 8:08:30 PM popbumper wrote:

Jeff (eq_shadimar) had a get together last Spring at his house, and it was wonderful to experience an all Cornwall HT setup (including a horizontal Cornwall center channel and three SVS tubes). Several other guys showed up and it was a good listening session.

I would certainly welcome anyone local to hear my all Forte/Academy setup (upgraded with my custom crossovers), though it is primarily for HT use only. Nothing special compared to most I've seen, adequate for me, and you'd also get to play some vintage pinball machines if you wished.

Jeff, it would be nice to have a get-together again. I do appreciate you having me over last year.

Chris
----------------

Oh yeah listening sessions are the best!! Heck I would host one once a month but I figure poeple get tired of coming over 1.gif I am waiting for my digital amp to arrive and I think that would be a good time for me to host another one. This amp will be driving the Heresys in the front projection room. I know Dave M. is going to host one when he gets his amp back from Craig for some tube vs digital comparisons.

I would love to see and hear you system and pinball machines.

Set a date and I will be there!

Laters,

Jeff