Fisher X-100 for Sale!

I.T. Guy

Hi Guys. I am selling my Fisher x-100.

(Sorry for the lousy pic)

It is the one that Spaaaz previously owned and purchased from Criag/NOSValve

I am offering it "back" to the group before I consider EBay.

PS: Spaaaz and Craig know all the exact details.

Thanks,

Kevin

post-18210-13819267036238_thumb.jpg

----------------

On 6/30/2005 8:54:21 PM I.T. Guy wrote:

Thanks Paul. I sent you a reply message.

I received 6 copies of the same message in my "in box". Must have been acting up?

Kevin

----------------

Kevin,

Must have been a little happy with the trigger finger. 9.gif

Anyhow folks, I am out on this one. I'm sure with Craig's touches, this baby is singing a sweet tune!

Thanks again Kevin,

paul10.gif

I sure like the sound of those Fisher 7591 based amps. To my ears, they have a little more warmth than the Scotts. Very pleasing sound. Makes Heresy sing like I don't know what.

Another thing, now JJ Tesla makes a 7591 tube which is an exact replacement (not taller like the Russian tubes) which sounds great and are $15 each!3.gif

----------------

On 6/30/2005 10:14:12 PM Daddy Dee wrote:

I sure like the sound of those Fisher 7591 based amps. To my ears, they have a little more warmth than the Scotts. Very pleasing sound. Makes Heresy sing like I don't know what.

Another thing, now JJ Tesla makes a 7591 tube which is an exact replacement (not taller like the Russian tubes) which sounds great and are $15 each!
3.gif
----------------

I think that it uses EL-84's.

----------------

On 6/30/2005 10:14:12 PM Daddy Dee wrote:

Another thing, now JJ Tesla makes a 7591 tube which is an exact replacement (not taller like the Russian tubes) which sounds great and are $15 each!
3.gif

----------------

Dee,

I ran that amp with my heresys and that seemed to be a GREAT match. However, that's the same amp I brought to Tom Longo's place a couple years ago and it sounded amazing with his 2003 Khorns!! Within a month, he bought his first tube amp (a new Jolida) but sold it shortly thereafter since it didn't sound nearly as good as the fisher! That was long before Craig got his hands on it (and Fini2.gif).